3.7
  • tacoma lover

I came in for a used Toyota Tacoma and I had even more to look at then what I was expecting love my new TACOMA great service

• Massarski

I bought the car from them they're very professional people.

I bought the car from them they're very professional people.

• Excellent dealeship

i buy last week Toyota Tacoma! i'm so happy!!! excellent service!!!! Owner Andrei help me find nice truck!!! Thank u!!!

• i bought a 07 chevy silverado i love it

I bought a 07 chevy Silverado 2500hd classic I love the truck and they were up front about its been wrecked and I had no issue thanx Georgis auto sales .(Greg) made it right.

• Lazy Auto Reaponse

Got lame auto response saying just give them a call because email system is down.

• Poor Communication

Didn't return phone calls or e-mails. Hard to get any substantive info out of them. Disappointing.

• Salvaged Vehicles

Looking for a used 4runner and they have one listed in Cars.com. What they fail to mention in the listing is that the car was declared a total loss due to an accident. That is fine that they do that, but should be upfront in the listing about what the car is.

• Good Expereice

It was a good experience, have a good selection of vehicles..

It was a good experience, have a good selection of vehicles..

• BEST TRUCK YOU CAN FIND

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A TUNDRA THEY EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT WAS IN ACCIDENT I BOUGHT IT AND I LOVE IT GREAT EXPERIANCE

• Don't buy from this dealer

This dealer is a only about making money. They sell salvaged vehicles that get registered in other states so they are not technically salvaged. Do your research, avoid this dealer.