3.3
  • exceptional sales person, Nelson Jimenez

Nelson and Kia of Newton were a pleasure to work with. The entire sale was just great. You have a professional sales staff at Newtonof Kia and I will recommend my friends. Luke DeRosa

• Car buying pleasure

Newton Kia has made the car buying experience a pleasure. Chuck Cart, salesperson, was top notch and very helpful in the experience.

• HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP

MOST HORRIC DEALERSHIP EVER. Not only did VINNIE not return my calls but the GENERAL MANAGER HERB WONT ANSWER ME!! I wish I could give ZERO STARS!!!!

• Newtown Kia is the Dealer to go to

Went in to shop for a new vehicle for my wife. I was immediately impressed with the dealership. Newton Kia hit it out of the park!! I was in the dealership less than 1hr & half, no haggling, all paperwork signed and vehicle detailed and out the door within that time. My salesman was incredible and the manager was just as great. Never had an experience with any other dealership like that. Greatly appreciate the experience.

• Ask for Chuck Cart! Best sales experience ever.

Chuck Cart was my salesman. He made the car buying experience so relaxed, made me feel like a person. He was not pushy, nor did he make me uncomfortable in any way. I have NEVER had such a wonderful salesperson. Bonus was the amazing car I left with!! THANK YOU!

• Stellar experIence

Ed Diaz , was knowledgeable and treated me like family, he guided me through the entire process with concern and alacrity. I recommend anyone reading this review to go to newton kia and ask for ed!

• Horrible

Took them 5 weeks to pay off my trade. NO ONE returns phone calls. Horrible customer service. Can't even reach the "finance" guy Lamont - told his phone is Broken. Place is SLIMY.

• Purchased a Soul on Black Friday for my daughter

I hate buying cars in general. Not this time. Salesman and sales manager were not aggressive and gave us a great deal. Would recommend this dealer to others. Was black friday and was with my daughter. was not really going to buy a car that day, but they just made it simple,, and I made my daughter happy. Does it get better than that!

• Retired Chem Teacher

Dealer was great & so was the Salesman, showed a real effort to get us what we wanted and answered our questions as well as showed us the Service Dept. We have only had the car for 3 weeks and still learning the functions, but it's all good and the ride is excellent.

• Eddie

Got a good bang for the buck.A all of the staff was very courteous and very accommodating. I would surely suggest this dealership to anyone