Call This Dealer

Used

• Men of Integrity that Stand Behind their Word

If you are looking for a used car, I highly recommend you visit Loudoun Used Cars first!!!! My husband and I were searching for a used car for our dau...ghter. We had a specific price range and our primary requirement was that the car was safe and reliable since she would be traveling on an isolated road. While researching used cars on line, I came across Loudoun Used Cars. Based on their mission statement and reviews, we decided to make trip from Southern Fauquier County to Leesburg. Ali and Asif offered a friendly environment, with no high pressure sales tactics. We were able to negotiate a fair and reasonable price for a Honda Accord that included a 90 day warranty. Since the car had a current inspection, but did not have a sticker for the oil change, I decided to take the car to a Honda Dealer to have the oil changed. After the oil change, the Honda serviceman informed me the car's front outer tie rod ends were severely worn and needed to be replaced as soon as possible. I was stunned as the car had a current inspection. I immediately contacted Asif who did not feel this was the case, but without hesitation, agreed to fix and bear all the cost of the repairs which were outside the warranty. Asif was extremely considerate, promptly scheduled the repairs, and provided me with a loaner car on the day the repairs were performed --- customer service at its best!! When I went to pick up the car, we met with the mechanic and he showed us the "old" tie rod ends. Asif was correct in his initial assessment....the tie rod ends did NOT need to be replaced, but out of courtesy and peace of mind to my family, he did so anyway. (I might add this was the second time the Honda Dealer has told us we needed repairs when in fact we did not --- I will not be returning to that Honda Dealer.) I can not speak highly enough of my experience with the gentlemen of Loudoun Used Cars. The are men of integrity and as honest as the day is long! My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our experience and our daughter is thrilled with her car! In fact, we plan on being return customers in the Spring.

Sharon...You really gave us a lovely 5 star review,we appreciate your nice words for us.... regards Asif

• Great customer service

Great customer service, willing to work with buyer and make sure they’re happy! I would 100% recommend, I bought a used 2005 Ford Explorer and there w...as a issue with the heat and they were willing to work with me to get it fixed.

• Mercedes E63 AMG

was able to negotiate a great deal. they even replaced rear tires for me after I showed concern. they were fair on my trade value and honored a quote ...I got from another dealer. easy car buying experience. highly recommended

• Good Experience

Bought a used vehicle over the weekend to use as a commuter vehicle. Guys were straight-forward, didn't feel any pressure, allowed me to test drive a...s much as I wanted and gave me the opportunity to look the vehicle over as much as I liked. Replaced a bulb for me after purchase. Would recommend.

• Unwilling to negotiate

The car I called about was $1000 over book value and they were not willing to negotiate. They did not have any prior service records on this vehicle a...nd when I asked if there was anybody damage to the car they said no. I told them that it appeared to have a softball sized dent in one of the pictures. He assured me it did not and that was just a shadow. A few minutes later he said "well it may have a dent on the hatch"(the area in question) You'd think they'd be more familiar with a vehicle they've had on the lot for 3 weeks.

• Recommended

My wife and I were shopping for a car for our son. We explained our budget and what we were looking for. The vehicles had some wear, but mechanicall...y were very sound. He directed us to several cars and we found the perfect one (actually not the one we went there to look at). Very good integrity and honesty. Easy process to purchase the vehicle and made sure everything went as smooth as possible.

• Review

Was looking into getting a new car, this service provided a range of variety for still kind of hard to decide on a perfect car for me

• Trustworthy and Honest used car dealer

I needed a reasonable SUV and focused on a Chevy Equinox. I was given a fair price and agreed to the sale. Owner said he wanted to clean up car before... I took it. So I agreed to come back in a few days during which time they would make a few minor repairs. I received a call that they had found a few more major things wrong with the SUV and they wanted to fix them before I took the car. This included front end parts replacement and replacing the front seats because of a sensor issue. I was not charged any more for this work. This is an honest dealership and truly puts their customers first.

• Very positive buying experience - 2010 Mazda 3

I recently bought a used 2010 Mazda 3 i Touring sedan from Loudoun Used Cars, and it was overall a very friendly smooth, easy, honest and transparent ...experience. The vehicle was completely as advertised, no surprises, and there were no hangups. The price was completely fair, even slightly below KBB value, which was a pleasant surprise. The staff were very helpful in answering all my questions during the buying process, and had all pertinent documentation about the car history, value, etc, on hand for my reference. They even offered a cold bottle of water, it being a particularly hot day, which was a nice touch. I traded in my old vehicle for a couple hundred bucks, just to not have to worry about storing or scrapping it, and felt it was a fair deal. Overall, I would recommend Loudoun Used Cars. Their honesty and helpfulness really defined the experience, and I came away very satisfied, and knowing I can reach out to them with any questions or concerns even after-the-fact.

• 2005 Buick

I have to say the dealership is a rare find. The owners are willing to accommodate a customer. Their mechanic Mario has to be one of the nicest guys I...'ve ever met. Buying a used car can be a stressful experience. Everyone at the dealership strives to make your experience stress free and pleasant. I've had to go back for minor adjustments and have another repair that needs to be done. They make sure I'm happy when I leave. They just opened a new place in Chantilly! Best of luck!

Loudoun Used Cars