Carter Subaru Ballard

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.8
  • 2014 Forester

I have been dealing with Tony Robertson. He has been very easy to contact by email and by phone. He is one of the very few people to give me an Out th...e Door price when asked. He did that when I asked for and Outback price and on the Forester.. I have been dealing with 7 dealerships and he provided the best pricing of all of them. Our particular vehicle is in transit as no one in Washington has one in stock.. Once we said OK we now have the VIN number and paperwork ready with our Credit Union when the vehicle arrives.

• Worth the drive

We live in Burien, so this was not the closest Subaru dealership, but we liked it a lot better than the one in Renton. I hate shopping for and buying ...cars, but I felt that Carter made it as painless as possible. We worked with Bryan Deando, who was wonderful. We ended up with a certified preowned Impreza, which I'm very happy with. Everyone was very friendly, it seemed very low pressure, and Bryan was very well-informed. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a Subbie!

• Happy with Car, Disappointed with Experience

My goal was to buy a car over my 3 day weekend a couple weeks ago. (I was trading in my car) I had a great experience working with Donielle Tarsi. How...ever, there was an issue with the title and get the lein, which caused a week long delay in being able to actually sign and drive away with my car. This caused a lot of inconveniences for me and it would have said a lot if the dealership had knocked off a few dollars on my car, or through in a few free oil changes or something. While everyone was very nice, the frustration and inconveniences caused by this experience unfortunately deeply tainted my experience buying at Carter.

• Brittany New is fantastic!

I'd like to echo what Bill Taraday said about working with Brittany New. She's incredible! We came in to test drive the Subaru Forester, and was quick...ly impressed at her wealth, and depth of knowledge. Once she understood my priorities, she made some additional recommendations, which were spot on. I came back and purchased a used VW with Brittany's help, and never felt pressured. It was genuinely a pleasurable purchasing experience, and would highly recommend working with Brittany. We will be back!

• Great experience!

We worked with Brittany New when buying our Certified Pre Owned Impreza and it was an easy, stress free experience. Not only is she knowledgeable abou...t her trade but is a very likable person who was always responsive to my questions via email or phone. She made herself available to us, although I'm sure she was juggling many "balls" at any given moment that hardly seemed apparent. She made sure the process was simple for us and that we were getting what we wanted. Highly recommend!

• Brittany New at Carter Subaru is great at sales

My wife and I just had a stress-free, enjoyable sales experience dealing with Brittany New at Carter Subaru in Seattle. She was extremely knowledgeabl...e about product and features. She was uncommonly intuitive regarding when to give us space to conduct several private conversations. She helped us in our decision by printing out (1) various "total cost" options and (2) online estimate of value. She was personable and refreshingly candid in her conversation with us while taking a test drive. When we met a seemingly insurmountable problem, she quickly used her creativity to find a solution to the problem. What fluidity she demonstrated in that moment and throughout the process! Even though it was after closing hours, she took the time to provide a thorough technical overview in an unrushed manner. She graciously invited us to return at any time of our convenience for a "brush up.". Since I am in sales myself, I have a keen awareness of how a sales person should focus on the needs of the customer. Brittany certainly embodies that characteristic and many others and does so in a pleasant, helpful and non-aggressive manner. I heartily recommend that, if you are in the market for a Subaru, you treat yourself to your own Brittany New experience.

• Worst Dealer

Shopping with them is just a waste of time and money and energy.

Carter Subaru Ballard