4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 854 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

854 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Downtown Nashville Nissan from DealerRater.com

• April 27, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with the folks at Downtown Nissan. Derek Anderson is the absolute best of the best salesmen!!Honest and down to earth fol...ks!!! Kris in the finance department was wonderful. I would sure buy another car from them!!!

Liz- Thanks for leaving us a 5-star review! We are glad that Derek & Kris treated you well. Let us know if you ever need anything!

May 20, 2018

Exceptional service. I buy cars not based on the sales dept., but on the service dept. I will absolutely buy from Nissan, because their service depa...rtment is outstanding.

May 18, 2018

Great service by Spencer Dixon during my recent visit to Downtown Nissan for our Leaf. Love that they have water and coffee and snacks while you wait.

May 11, 2018

Johnny was very helpful, would recommend him to my friends and family when they need to buy. Johnny went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I... wanted.

Johnny, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wish...es, Downtown Nashville Nissan

May 10, 2018

Although I did not Purchase my Altima from Downtown, LJ and his team are the only ones that I trust for service. I pass 2 other Nissan Dealers on my w...ay to Downtown. Worth the extra time and navigating the Nashville traffic.

Hi Mark, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you, and we hope to be of service to you in the future.

May 1, 2018

I had an amazing experience at downtown Nashville Nissan. He was very knowledgeable and got me in a brand new Nissan! I wanted something reliable and ...a certain color and he delivered. Totally recommend John Perry if you need a good sales guy at Nashville Nissan!

Overall Experience
    Downtown Nashville Nissan

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Downtown Nashville Nissan. We are always more than happy... to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

April 30, 2018

I had an amazing experience at Downtown Nissan! John was amazing and very helpful in getting me a new car. From start to finish it was a very memorabl...e experience.

When a customer makes the effort to write a review as generous as yours we know that we are doing our jobs correctly. We are sincerely grateful that ...you chose Downtown Nashville Nissan to purchase your new car! We hope to see you again!

April 26, 2018

I am always pleased with the service I receive from Downtown Nissan Service department when I bring my vehicle in. From Jareca's warm reception to Hai...ley's professional, knowledgeable, and caring attitude, to Mr. Charles friendly and prompt service with the courtesy vehicle. I am extremely glad to have purchased three vehicles from here.

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience here at Downtown Nashville Nissan. We try every day to satisfy our customers and it?s alwa...ys nice to know when we succeed. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 24, 2018

Internet manger sent me an email with great offers, went to the dealership to buy an used Nissan altima, I did submit an offer , sales manger came to ...me without introducing himself to me, he was mad at the offer and treated me with anger and left me without saying bye, he just left me alone , I took my bad experience with me and left the place wondering how big place like this hire unprofessional sales manger like that and losing serious buyers and easy lose money.

Overall Experience
    Downtown Nashville Nissan

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We¿¿¿re very sorry that you had this experience. Your satisfaction is our top priority and your feedback... allows us to make improvements to our processes and train our staff. Please contact us at (615) 248-5100 to share more details about your visit so we can make things right.

April 24, 2018

Sales manger was rude to me and has anger issues, He didn't introduce himself and was made at the offer I submitted to him and just left me without sa...ying bye. I just wonder how big place like that hire unprofessional sales mangers like that and lose serious buyers.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this detailed feedback. Excellent customer service is our top priority and we are disappointed to learn that... you may have had anything less than a stellar experience with us. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us at (615) 248-5100 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Downtown Nashville Nissan

25 Vantage Way Nashville, TN 37228