56 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland from DealerRater.com
  • Service to match!

I brought in my Mazda RX8, which I bought forms the previous dealer, for a recall notice, complete checkup, oil change, AC problems and other minor repairs. The staff was very cordial and professional, keeping me informed of the progress on my vehicle. Their recommendations (including cost estimate) on the the AC problem and other minor issues gave me confidence to do the repairs with them. I remember two years ago they replaced the catalytic converter for the lowest price quoted. The waiting area was well stocked with free coffee, drinks, cakes, (excellent) popcorn, almost anything you may want. I have other vehicles from other dealers and Mazda has always given me the best service compared to all of them.

Art, We appreciate you taking the time to share your best service experience with our Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland team. We look forward to seeing you again! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Service

They fixed my brakes and even vacuumed the inside of my car.

John, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

They fixed my brakes and even vacuumed the inside of my car.

John, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Great Experience

Stephanie, Thank you for sharing your 2017 CX 5 purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

When I inquired about the 2017 CX 5 via online, I was helped right away.The two guys I worked with, John and Mark, have been exceptional. I never felt pressured and felt like they really listened to what I wanted. I would recommend EdMorse Lakeland Mazda to anyone.

• New Car Buying Experience

Welcome to the Ed Morse Family! We are glad to hear your purchasing experience with our Ed Morse Mazda team was great! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Bought a beautiful 2016 Mazda CX-9 Touring. Phil, Curt, Travis, Daniel, John, and Roland all worked great together to make sure I had a great car buying experience. Thank you also to Peter in service who referred me to Phil and to the detail team who made sure my new car looked great!

• KIA RENO 2014

SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD.HANDLE BY TRAVIS.THE CAR WOULD NOT START AFTER I HAD IT FOR THREE DAYS .CALLED THEM UP AND THEY GAVE ME A NEW BATTERY.

Thank you for your service review! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Thank you for your service review! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Outstanding Service and Service Personnel
    April 29, 2017

Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland

Thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding service experience with our Mazda Lakeland team! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

We greatly appreciate Gene Byrd's knowledge and skill in examining our damaged vehicle following an automobile accident and especially his concern for our personal safety. Mark Burton was terrific as he expedited our purchase of a new vehicle so we could return to our Pennsylvania home safely. Great people! They even sent a driver and car to Sebring to pick us up so we could get our new car.

Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland

• Great dealership, great people and friendly service!
    March 19, 2017

Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland

Thank you for sharing your great and friendly experience with our Ed Morse Mazda team! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Great dealership, great people and friendly service! I searched for a car all over and could not find one. I got in touch with Curt Steere and told him what I was looking for. He went right to work and immediately showed me several choices, I picked one out and went to Lakeland to pick it up. Daniel Lester helped expedite all the paper work after showing me my new vehicle. Curt went out of his way to make sure I got what I wanted, I will be going back to Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland if I ever need another car and I am recommending everyone! Thank you guys, Linda Jones Satellite Beach, FL

• Good experience
    March 2, 2017

Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland

I had a great car buying experience with Phil at Lakeland, Fl, Ed Morse Mazda. He worked hard to get me everything I asked for in my new car with the payments I needed and the little things I wanted. No pressure. Phil realizes that car buying can be stressful, but he made it very easy for me to look at all my options and I ended up leasing a new 2016 CX5 that is very close to the one i traded in, a 2013 CX5. I love the new bright red color...and Mazda addressed all the quirks of my older car...awesome sound system, and new lock mechanism...that will not allow my car to lock with the keys in it!

Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland

Toni, Welcome to the Ed Morse Family! We are happy to hear about your great car buying experience with Phil and our Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland team. Thank you for sharing! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• A pleasure buying a car for a change.
    January 19, 2017

Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland

What a great experience buying a car. The staff was interested in making sure I had the car I desired and were genuine about my being happy with it in the long run. They made a reasonable offer right up front, even with a trade-in, so close to what I had in mind going in. The entire staff I dealt with also seemed to enjoy working together and that makes one feel comfortable in the service received. An awesome dealership. I was very pleased.

Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland

Marty, Thank you for sharing your pleasing car buying experience with Phillip, James, Curt, and our Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland team. Welcome to the Ed Morse Family!

• The fine folks at Ed Morse Mazda

Always get excellent service. And it always ends with the best car wash!!

Thank you for sharing your excellent service experience with our Ed Morse Mazda Lakeland team! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Always get excellent service. And it always ends with the best car wash!!