Maxwell Ford Supercenter

4.5
  • GO SEE JENNIFER!!

Love my new used car I bought from Maxwell Ford! Second car I've bought with Jennifer Odom and I couldn't be happier! Always a good car buying experience with her!

Thank you Susan for the kind words about Jennifer! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional!

• Brakes needed to be checked

Paul was my service provider and he was very kind and informative, thank you. He made sure I had a driver pick me up at my home as well to go pick up my car.

• Great place

Thank you Parker for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Left my car to get looked at for a couple small issues and it was serviced quite quickly. Great people they're too that definitely care about the people and not just money. Thanks

• Great Service

Anthony great to deal with. The mechanics did a great job and took care of everything.

Thank you Karl! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Time to trade in the Kia Sorento

Thank you for the kind words about Jose! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Had a very good 'buying a new car experience' with Jose Ochoa Sr. He made my decision very easy and comfortable in buying a 2017 Ford Explorer. I am extremely satisfied with this car.

• Awesome experience!

Sergey was great and helpfully, will recommend! Go home with new truck!

Thank you Ronnie for the kind words about Sergey! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Sergey was great and helpfully, will recommend! Go home with new truck!

• Maxwell Ford saved our vacation

My wife and I had planned a long RV trip from Austin to Kentucky and Missouri to do genealogy research, listen to bluegrass music, sample some Kentucky bourbon and Missouri wine, visit Quilt stores and caves. I took my 2010 F-250 in for suspected ball joint and related issues and told Service Advisor Anthony Vento when our trip was planned. He assigned an extra worker to the job. It turned out to be a big job with side issues that I verified to be correct. Yes, we had our truck in time for our trip even though it was a close call. Thanks also to mechanic Rudy (that's the only name I have) and to all the folks that worked on my truck. Had I not had Maxwell Ford making the repairs my wife and I would not have even made it out of Texas and might have had a serious wreck. We logged 4,700 miles pulling an RV and had no problems whatsoever! Thanks to all that helped, it was a great trip and we accomplished all our goals!

Thank you Robin for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great Experience

Hello Lee, thank you for your kind words for Jeff! We appreciate your review!

Jeff was very patient and helpful with us. He was knowledgeable about the different features of the trucks we looked at and we feel we got a great deal. Ask for Jeffrey Lynch when you come by.

Hello Lee, thank you for your kind words for Jeff! We appreciate your review!

• Great Service from Miguel Ochoa

I went back to refer a friend because Mr. Ochoa actually sent me a hand written letter and called a few times to check up on us. Everyone I've sent him has had a great buying experience.

Thank you for your visit, Maria! We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a great buying experience with the help of Mr.Ochoa. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great service

Great customer service. Highly recommend the sales rep that helped us. Carlos Guzman. Very patient and helped us alot.

Thank you Yessir for the kind words about Carlos! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!