Maxwell Ford Supercenter

242 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 19, 2017

Love my new used car I bought from Maxwell Ford! Second car I've bought with Jennifer Odom and I couldn't be happier! Always a good car buying experience... with her!

Thank you Susan for the kind words about Jennifer! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly excep...tional!

September 3, 2018

I like the inventory its jus a lil out of my price range the selection are great I jus don't have that type of capital as of yet

Ronnie, Please check our website often as we do take in many trades throughout the month. If you see something you like please reach out to us so w...e can schedule an appointment for you to come in and check it out! Ike Haines Pre Owned Director jhaines@maxwellford.com

June 16, 2018

Thank you so much to Alberto Fernandez for your excellent care of me and my Ford Escape. As, I told you yesterday, your service is the best I have ever... received from any dealership and I have dealt with Mercedes, Audi and Cadillac. It is so refreshing to have an agent that cares about your car and your needs and handles everything with no stress to the client. Thank you so much, Nancy H.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

May 20, 2018

Stay away from Jeff K. Bad experience, unlikely to return!!! I’ll never go back to buy a truck or used car as long as this guy is employed there!... After the sale, this guy didn’t care about providing service! Had to go twice to do paperwork due to there mistake, I did get a cap for going a second time.....

I am sorry to hear that Jeff has let you down. Please contact me if there's anything I can do to assist you. Greg Kimball General Manager gki...mball@maxwellford.com

May 11, 2018

I have had my car serviced at this location since 2011. I've always had a good experience. Although I've never bought a car at this Maxwell... Ford, I would recommend the service department. I especially like that they have female service advisors.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being our continued customer! We look forward to your business with us again!

May 10, 2018

I have a 2012 Ford Focus so naturally my car has needed to be serviced many times. Every service technician I've ever worked with has been incredibly... kind, and patient with all my questions. My last two visits were with Jason and he is great. He talked me out of pushing my car off a cliff. Highly recommend!

Thank you Brianna for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 10, 2018

David Terrell was really helpful with a simple and effective approach. He and Ike Haines worked with me to get the best possible prices for my trade, and... with the car I wanted. Very happy. Fernando in the finance team was also great to work with.

Thank you Mike for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 10, 2018

Miguel Ochoa was an amazing sales person, helped me a ton. So did Howard Sellars, they both did the best they could in their power to satisfy my purchase.... I left extremely happy and more than sure to come again if ever thought about another car purchase/trade in.

Thank you Enrique for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 10, 2018

Jackie and Jason are the best. Austin Ford service has become unreliable at best. Maxwell Ford is less convenient for me, but the service is done well,... on time, with communication and no surprises. It’s worth the drive, and I will return. I’m glad I found Maxwell Ford’s Service Dept in Austin.

May 9, 2018

Blake went above and beyond to help me out pick out the car I want. He was courteous and polite. Pretty excited about my new car!

Thank you Terii for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!