Maxwell Ford Supercenter

New 888-443-6925 Dealer Website
Used 877-289-1804 Email Dealer
Service 888-838-2983

4.2
  • Great experience...painless shopping!

I found a Tahoe online, called and spoke with Donald who immediately pulled up information over the phone and scheudled an appointment with me. When we arrived, he quickly brought us the car and allowed us to take it for a test drive. He was so kind and patient and not at all pushy. After they looked at my truck for a trade-in, we were able to conduct the rest of our business over the telephone, so that I could be home with my little ones rather than sitting at a dealership. The manager Ike was great at working the numbers to get me where my goal was at the end. I am very happy with my experinece. This time I was very specific with all dealers over the phone before going to their shops, and this was the one of the few dealers out of many in which the salesman was prepared and not even the least bit pushy. Car shopping is an exhausting chore, but Don and Ike took great care of us. Thank you!

Anderson thank you for your business and feedback. Don does a great job and has been here for over 5 years. If he or anyone of the managers can ever be of help please let us know.

• Happy

Thank you Henrietta for the kind words about Miguel! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

I have been expecting a survey that comes with a new car purchase but haven't received it. Miguel Ochoa was very professional and he even took the paperwork to my house to sign. I just wanted to say thank you.

• Found a great car at a great price

Jeff Lynch and Alex Smotherman did an excelent job of getting us into our new Edge

Hi there Mandy! Thank you for reviewing Jeff, Alex and our dealership, we appreciate your business!

I some truck issues right after purchase but Miguel Ochoa has done a great job with not only the sale but helping follow up with service.

Jay, thank you for reviewing our store, Miguel in particular, and for your business! Glad to hear he did a great job after the sale, too!

• GO SEE JENNIFER!!

Love my new used car I bought from Maxwell Ford! Second car I've bought with Jennifer Odom and I couldn't be happier! Always a good car buying experience with her!

Thank you Susan for the kind words about Jennifer! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional!

• Happy Owner of New F-150

Thank you Mike for the kind words about Jennifer! We are thrilled that she provided you with a great car buying experience here with us!

Go see Jennifer Odom next time your at Maxwell Ford! Jennifer made the buying process quick and easy. She respected my budget and somehow negotiated a way for me to drive off in my dream truck.

• Worse service provided by Maxwell Ford Service

I went to Maxwell Ford on Tuesday December the 20th for an oil change. I had to get a rental car to be able to drive for work. I tried calling the service advisor and the service manager for any update the following days but never heard from anyone until a Friday afternoon. Honeslty the costumer service by these employees is the worse I've ever experienced at this location by the time I picked the truck up and check the job done the oil stick was below the low level. My question is "What did they do 4 days with my truck???" I can't belive they did a very poor job in so many days. Plus my truck has two dings on the side and broken oil stick. This service was deplorable. Be aware of this location how they treat their customers so better go to different location because here they will take any advantage from you.

Hello RF, Thank you for telling us about what happened during your service visit. We would like to make things right, can you please call our service manager, Jim May, at 512-916-2682? Thank you.

• Go see Miguel. Very nice and great communication.

Thank you Jesse for the kind words about Mr. Ochoa! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

I bought here multiple times and this has been by far the best experience yet. I was able to get a new Truck and Mr. Ochoa helped me get my Military status going for discounts and made it so easy to get it to fit in my budget explaining the entire process.

• Great Dealership

Mark G. Was a great salesman, found the car on Cars.com, called Marking and he was polite, knowledgeable and was able to describe the car in detail. Bought the car in just few days!

Thank you for the kind words about Mark! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great car buying experience here with us! We look forward to your business with us again!

Martha, thank you for reviewing Ike, Rene and Miguel! We hope you love your new truck for YEARS to come!

The Manager Ike in used car's gave us a great deal on our last purchase and because Miguel Ochoa and Rene Sanchez along with Ike were so nice and efficient we decided to come back and upgrade to a new Truck. thank you Miguel Ochoa and Rene Sanchez again for your awesome help with this new purchase. I will send you guy's all the business I can.