This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Up-date on Unresponsive above.

After writing the above review, Vitoria Auto Sales contacted me and agreed to pay for the repairs to be done by my mechanic. They also paid for the inspection that uncovered the cause of the front-end "thump". All of this was done over the phone since I lived in another state. I have revised my evaluation because they trusted me as I had trusted their word when I purchased the vehicle. Although the process was marred by an oversight regarding transfer of Title, that mistake was forgiven in the light of their subsequent honorable actions.

• Unprofessional and Unresponsive.

Don buy a car from these guys. I was not able to register a vehicle purchased on 7/6/2012 until 7/19/2012 because: the Title indicated that there was a lien on the car; transfer of ownership was incomplete (sales from one dealer to another was never recorded); and when they tried to correct this they oidedthe wrong sales agreement. This took two weeks, four trips to the DMV, about 100 miles total and countless hours traveling and waiting. In addition, the sway bar end link is broken and requires repair. The total cost is $165.02 (estimate and repair.) Three times they have failed to respond to my request and honor the 30 day warranty.