Lynn Layton Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Happy Camper!
    January 5, 2018

After doing our research, I contacted Austin , the internet sales manager, and promptly received a response. We emailed back & forth a few times. I m...ade an appt. to test drive the vehicle. Austin was going to be out of pocket & arranged for Shad, a salesman , to show me the car. Shad was extremely helpful in explaining how everything in the vehicle worked, as the car has a lot of bells & whistles! After test driving the car , I knew I wanted to purchase the vehicle. I called my husband to come over to test drive the car & we agreed it was priced right and just what we were looking for. Austin and Shad were both friendly, professional, and most of all not pushy! We would recommend this dealership and these 2 employees to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I am one happy camper!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Shad and Austin as well us Lynn Layton Ford. We are very happy to hear they were able to help you find... the perfect vehicle and we greatly appreciate your business!

• Great Service!
    February 3, 2018

The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. The salesman was very personable and friendly. The buying process was very efficient ...and took place in a timely manner.

Kristy Miles, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! At Lynn Layton Ford, Inc., we value our customers and we look for...ward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Fantastic experience
    January 2, 2018

For my first time truly buying my own car, the people at Lynn Layton Ford my experience easy and enjoyable. My family has been going to them for years... and so will I.

We are very grateful that you decided to buy from us at Lynn Layton Ford. Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your vehicle!

• Reviewing Lynn Layton Ford, Inc.
    December 18, 2017

Glenn Hodge was very helpful, he showed us the cars we were looking for and we did not feel pressured to make a selection. He stated that no matter w...hat we decided, he wanted us to be happy with our selection. I would recommend the Lynn Layton dealership and Glenn Hodge as your sales associate.

Steve & Sue, Thank you for taking your time to review Glenn and our dealership. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that Glenn took grea...t care of you both. Thank you!

• Tanner survey
    December 14, 2017

The sales people all were very friendly and helpful. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Lynn Layton Ford. I'll be back when I'm ready to tr...ade again.

Mr. Tanner, Thank you for the 5 stars and thank you for continued business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Shopping for a quality used vehicle
    November 9, 2017

Very quick and simple since I was pre approved, very nice and friendly staff, what a wonderful experience no pressure

Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating. We appreciate your business.

• Car buying made easy
    November 1, 2017

It was very nice. Made buying a new car easy. Very helpful with syncing my phone to the Bluetooth.

Hi Mindy, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review us! I am happy to hear we were able to make your experience stress free! Thank you!

• Purchase of a New Ford Edge
    October 16, 2017

Lynn Layton Ford matched my specifications with a very fair price and a beautiful 2017 Ford Edge. . Blake Thrasher was a pleasure to deal with both b...efore and after the purchase. The finance process was also handled professionally and efficiently.

Hi Ken, Thank you for taking the time to review our store and Blake about your wonderful experience with us. Thank you very much for your business a...s well!!

• Truck purchase at Lynn Layton Ford, Decatur, Al.
    October 8, 2017

Shad Allen, salesman, was cordial and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. This was a good buying experience for me.

Hi Bob, So good to hear that Shad was able to answer all your questions and give you a great buying experience. We appreciate you business!

• 2017 Exployer
    October 5, 2017

Lynn Layton Ford Decatur AL did not have the specific vehicle I was looking for but they worked very hard to find exactly what I wanted and came throu...gh with flying colors. Glenn Hodges was great to work with as well as everyone else I worked with.

BRENDA, WE ARE VERY APPRECIATIVE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND THAT GLENN HODGE DID A GREAT JOB TAKING CARE OF YOU. PLEASE ENJOY YOUR NEW EXPLORER! -AUSTIN C...RAFT BUSINESS MANAGER

Lynn Layton Ford