David McDavid Acura of Austin

Used 877-295-4024 Email Dealer
Service 877-520-7736

Average based on 114 reviews
  • Fast and painless

My husband bought a used SUV from Tuan Sparrow at McDavid Acura in Austin. Mr. Sparrow was an excellent salesperson--low key, courteous, and informative. Even with test drives of two vehicles, we had a vehicle purchased within an hour and a half. All Acura dealerships should have such professional staff as McDavid's Austin.

• David McDavid Acura Service

My service advisor Darius West is exceptional! I completely trust his advice and guidance, he has never steered me wrong. The service as a whole has always been great.

• "Great Services, Friendly"

Alex is my Sales Person who explained me all the Details and also helped me to Negotiate the price reduction. Car is doing Great and I recommend Acura and McDavid to Everyone.

• Great experience

Easy visit. Quick turnaround. I happened to talk to the mechanic which helps too.

• Usual outstanding, as-advertised service!

My wife and I are on our second Acura since 2007. All service has been done by McDavid's service department. They've always done a great job and did it in the timeframe indicated. Online scheduling is a nice touch and works like a champ. By the way, it was great to see Wayne Ruark was back on the staff. A real goodwill ambassador to your dealership.

• Excellent customer service

Luis was friendly, helpful and the service repair was done with high quality.

Luis was friendly, helpful and the service repair was done with high quality.

• Picking up my plates for my new RDX

All employees were courteous and helpful and my needs were met with speediness and care. Thank you David McDavid!

• Great dealership

Quick, easy, painless. One of the fastest, easiest car buying experiences ever and we got a deal on a great car.

• Excellent service. Friendly and helpful

I brought my car in to be serviced and Michelle Raygo helped me out. She called me immediately after finding out what the issue was with my car and set me up with a loaner car right away. She kept me updated on parts and production and when I came back to the shop and told her I was interested in maybe purchasing another car she walked me directly to someone who could assist me.

• Greatly improved and highly satisfactory

I have often taken my car to be serviced at this dealer more out of convenience than trust. However, it has steadily increased the quality of its service both in the bay and at the front desk. The customer facilities, though improved, are not up to what one might expect at an Acura dealer, but at a Honda dealer. But the staff is definitely an Acura one.