Wholesale Direct Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

• 2004 Ford Explorer
    July 1, 2017

Cory was very nice to deal with and knew what he was talking about. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to go talk to him if you are looking f...or a car. I am very pleased with my 2004 Ford Explorer and hope do do business with Wholesale Direct Motors again . Thank you for going the extra step to make this transaction smooth !

Fun and stress free experience
    February 5, 2018

The employees are great and made the experience fun and stress free! Corey was very friendly and knowledgeable. I had a great experience here and will... definitely recommend them to my friends.

VERY HONEST!
    December 19, 2017

Thank you to the team at WDM. I feel great about my vehicle purchasing experience. Adam and Tye were very honest I felt. Thanks again!

Awesome Service!
    December 18, 2017

Awesome place to buy.friendly staff was a great buying experience. I had no credit walking in the door and left the same day in a car. It wasn't a hig...h pressure sale like most places. T the sales manager hooked me up with a great car while Corey did a great job on all the paperwork. Was very easy going people.very nice to the fact I had a child with me even went as far to give him snacks and something to drink and drawing paper haha I highly recommend anyone looking for a decent ride to check this place out.

Very professional
    December 16, 2017

Overall great service and never been treated so well by a dealership. I had been looking for a car all summer and they were by far the most helpful in... getting me in a good car at a good price but also the car I wanted. My salesmen Adam I believe and Ty were very professional, kind, and answered my questions to the fullest extent, they talked to me as a person not a potential sale. So pretty much if you're looking for a good car at a good price go to Wholesale they'll definitely get you right!

Thank you guys so much!
    December 13, 2017

After totalling my car we walked into whole sales where Adam greeted us and immediately started helping us find exactly what we wanted. After shopping... around a little we decided to come right back and purchase our car here. The cars are clean and well taken care of, the staff is super super friendly. They helped us all the way through the process. We got a great deal on our car and I couldn't be happier. I will send everyone we know there to talk to Adam or really anyone there. Thank you guys so much.

Great People!
    December 13, 2017

Great people! Very kind and patient. Willing to go the extra mile! Made buying my truck an enjoyable experience!

08 honda civic
    December 11, 2017

Tired of my gas guzzler and wanted something new. Cody was able to show me to the car I found online and help me thru the process. It's a 08 Honda Civ...ic that I got for a steal and runs great for how many miles that are on it

5 stars no doubt!!!
    December 10, 2017

My man Corey!!! Help me through the process. Worked with me liked he said he would! I appreciate this dealership for helping buy my first financed car... !! 5 stars no doubt!!! Appreciate the great service

Very helpful and honest
    December 9, 2017

Adam was very helpful and honest, I would recommend this dealership to members of my family and other friends, I was actually referred by a friend las...t year and finally made the trip out to check out their inventory. Ended up getting my Toyota truck from them, well worth the drive. Thanks

Wholesale Direct Motors