Leif Johnson Ford Inc.

4.3
Average based on 28 reviews.
  • Great Salesman, Steve Clark

Had a great experience with Leif Johnson Ford Superstore last Saturday. Found the vehicle I had been looking for online and inquired about it late Friday night by submitting a request for more info on their website. My salesman, Steve Clark contacted me first thing Saturday morning before they even were open. He was very friendly and helpful over the phone and let me know the vehicle was still available. When I got to the dealership he met me and arranged for my test drive. During the process he was very honest, patient, friendly and courteous. About 2 hours later I was driving home in my new to me vehicle that I feel I got a great deal on. If you are in the market for a nice new or used vehicle I would recommend contacting Steve Clark at Leif Johnson Ford's Used Car Superstore!!

• Great experience

We have purchased many cars, but have never had such a great experience. They had the best price and our salesman Angel Ortiz even picked us up in Seguin to take us to the dealership in Austin. They obtained financing quickly for us, cleaned the vehicle and even filled our gas tank. This was the easiest we ever bought a car

• Great Buying Experience at Leif Johnson Ford

I have purchased many vehicles over the years and my recent purchase from James Billington and Ryan Fisher at Leif Johnson Ford was without question the best buying experience I have had. I drove nearly 400 miles to Austin to purchase my vehicle. Worked the deal over email and phone and everything was as advertised when I arrived. James and Ryan did an Outstanding job from beginning to end. I will definitely be reaching out to James and Ryan for any future vehicle purchases and highly recommend Leif Johnson Ford to anyone looking at purchasing a new or used vehicle.

• Great car buying experience

Dennis did an A+ job from beginning to end. I drove nearly 200 miles to Austin to purchase my vehicle. I am glad I did. Will be recommending to friends & family.

• Nova is great

Shelia was diligent in working with us to buy 2 trucks in the same week. Great to work with and a great help.

• Leif Johnson Ford - Mellissa Martin

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. They made the car buying experience very fun and easy.

• Fordie

Loved dealing with Leo Light. Very personable young man. Very simple experience on a lease for an Escape. Vehicle was brought from another location and prepped. From time of arriving at the dealership till completing paper work was about 3 hours. Drove home in new Escape, thanks to Leif Johnson Ford and to Leo. Thank you

• Great service at Leif Johnson Ford

Dennis Williams at Leif Johnson Ford put forth a lot of effort and time in looking for a vehicle for our son.

• Jason Lindsey of Leif Johnson Ford

Jason Lindsey was our salesman at Leif Johnson Ford. He is excellent at what he does. He tells it what it is and doesnt act like the dreaded "car salesman. I would go back to him when its time to buy a new car. Only problem with this dealership is the facility itself- old and run down. It needs a major remodel. Also, It should be a rule that a car gets 2 sets of keys. I was informed there was only one after the papers were signed.

• Robert H.

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with the Leif Johnson Superstore north. Dennis helped us tremendously. There was nothing hidden, just facts. i had owned a Mustang previously(back in the 70's) hated i let it go! Now i have a 2014 Red Mustang and I loving it! Thank you Dennis and Leif Johnson!