• Quick in and out.

Josh, in the Service Department, does an excellent job as the face of your operation. Highly enthusiastic. I had an appointment. He got the car in for an oil change and I was on my way in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks.

• Great

My experience was awesome! Everyone was very friendly and helpful! I will be coming back again for my next vehicle.

• service

TOP OF THE LINE SERVICES The vehicle was in good shape and the people were nice to work with

• Thank you Brasher-Gunn!

We live in Bastrop, and we were pricing trucks with several dealers. Brasher-Gunn was the only dealer who would give me a drive out price over the phone. 2 hours later we were in our new Silverado! Neat location, and very polite salesman.

• The vehicle was in good shape and the people were

great to work with.I would have no hesitation to buy there again.

great to work with.I would have no hesitation to buy there again.