Average based on 2 reviews
  • EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE!

If you're in the market to purchase a vehicle and are wondering where to look, look no further. Victory Motor Cars on Warm Springs road and I-15 treated me like I was a king. When I arrived to just look at a specific truck, I was greeted by Carl, who was a very nice and honest individual, He quickly grabbed the keys to show me the truck. As I told him my story, he intensely listened and upon hearing I was more interested in a Chevy Avalanche, he immediately said they have one in back and hadn't checked it in yet. He still allowed me to check it out even though it wasn't even available yet. I agreed this was the truck I wanted and he did not waste any of my time over-selling the truck. Once the deal was made, he worked on this truck for 2 days to prepare it for me (as stated, they just received it and it hadn't been touched yet) and when I picked it up, I was amazed at how clean and awesome it looked. They even put brand new tires on it. These guys and this dealership is the BEST DEALERSHIP I've done business with and being 41 yrs old and a service business owner I've had my share of dealings with sales people. But these guys were VERY PROFESSIONAL, kind, HONEST, PROFESSIONAL and all around I felt very good doing business with VICTORY MOTORCARS. If you're in the market, You need to check these guys out. If they don't have what you need I would bet they can get it! I'm buying another vehicle from these guys early next year and look forward to doing business with these guys again! ;-)

• Wonderful personal service