Capitol Cadillac Buick GMC

New Used Service

4.4
  • Great Service.
    April 16, 2013

My experience at Capitol Cadillac service department was excellent from the beginning to the end.

Hey "Bond Girl". There doesn't seem to be a name attactched to this glowing compliment. We would like to say "Thank You Very Much", for taking time t...o say you had a great Service Experience and also thanks for coming to Capitol Cadillac Buick Gmc. Next time your in ask for "Marshall", "David Marshall" just so we can put a face to the name and say Thanks in Person.

• Great service, great dealership!!
    December 26, 2017

Excellent professional service in a timely manner.

Mrs Waters: Thank you Very Much for your Review. I will pass this on to Everyone. David R. Marshall

• Service
    August 16, 2017

The tech that worked on my car At capital Cadillac I believe his name is rich they were telling me I'm assuming has no idea what he's doing because I...'ve come back a couple times and he still can't get the the problem right I will never comeback to this dealership again and this is suppose robbery the best tech they said I think not obviously a novice at his profession he's probably not certified I'm betting

John, I understand that you had a frustrating experience but need to know more regarding your recent visit. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer... service, so the details you've mentioned do not live up to our standards. If you are open to contact, please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, David Marshall | GSM | davidm@ecapitol.com (301) 441-9600

• Used GMC truck
    August 11, 2017

Jerry was excellent he kept me updated and offered to continue poking for other trucks for us. Great experience!

Tom: Thank You Very Much for your Review. I will pass this on to Jerry and he says Thank You.. David R. Marshall

• Dealership desperate for money and will cheat you!
    August 4, 2017

I wish I can give them 0 stars for the poor service I received. I've never dealt with a dealership this desperate to cheat me out of a few dollars. I ...went to Capital Cadillac in greenbelt because my 2016 Buick Encore AC system stopped working this morning. I called in beforehand to confirm my car was under warranty. The shop promised I was covered under warranty just bring it in and they'll take care of everything. I called the tow early in the morning and I did not hear back from the dealership until right before they were about to close. The service rep, Ryan Holcomb, told me that although I am under warranty, work was done on my Buick that is not covered under warranty. Who authorized that? They charged me $160.37...AND I HAVE A BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY, how did that happen? Well, okay... service rep, what did you do? He said they plugged in a plug that was unplugged. I was baffled and my friend agreed to just take me there in person. When I arrived at the shop and asked to get a copy of the invoice I was told that I could not have access to it and furthermore was told that they were not going to release my car unless they received payment and would not offer me a loaner car in the mean time. I'm a nurse working nights and missed my shift over this. I then asked to speak with a manager and was told no one was available and was then met with hostility and disrespect from the entire staff. So it's the weekend and I'm stuck with my car held hostage at the dealership and no other means of transportation until Monday. This has been an exhausting and stressful ordeal that could've been easily resolved. I would not recommended this business to anyone. I had to call Buick's corporate office to investigate this dealership. Proceed with caution.

Your Repair was not Covered under the Buick Bumper to Bumper Warranty because it was related to an Accident that you had Repaired elsewhere. Your Buic...k Warranty States "Buick backs your new vehicle with its no-deductible, Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty. The entire vehicle is warranted for repairs, including parts and labor, to correct defects in materials or workmanship, for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first (except normal maintenance)". While it is Very True that we "Plugged a Plug that was Unplugged" We did not Charge you for "Plugging a Plug that was Unplugged" the cost your incurred was to Trace and find the Problem which will result in a diagnostic Charge of $160.37. We will Not Charge anyone to "Plug a Plug that was Unplugged" Now for the other part of your review where you say "Proceed with Caution" Capitol Buick GMC is not under any investigation by Buick's Corporate Office. I may ask you to Proceed with Caution on your Accusations involving Capitol Buick GMC because they are not True Statements. One more thing Tia we still have a Key here that we ordered for you in April which we are still waiting for Payment. Our Advisor has tried to reach out to you on Many Occasions only once reaching you and having that Call in question ending abruptly in a disconnect. I will recommend that once you retrieve your Encore and Settle up your Bill for these Services that Capitol Buick GMC has provided that "Maybe we should Agree that there are other Service Facilities out there that you may want to give a Try". Thank You David R. Marshall

• Consistent bad customer service...not happy....
    December 28, 2016

2015 Escalade and items covered under warranty were not fixed as requested. From brakes, side external panels, radio, etc. Made several trips 30+ mil...es 1 way to only be disappointed. Latest issue...4 hours for a job that should have taken only 1 hour. Air filter.

Shon, we do apologize for the unpleasant experience during your last visit and that the situation was magnified due to the long distance you have trav...eled. We strive to provide our customers with a positive experience that they return for all of their servicing and purchasing needs. I would like to discuss this matter in greater detail as soon as possible, please contact us at your convenience. Sincerely, David Marshall | GSM | davidm@ecapitol.com (301) 441-9600

• never replied to my cars.com request
    November 13, 2016

Hi . I followed the cars.com steps to contact the dealer, however they never replied to my original vehicle request.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is important to us that we satisfy every customer and you actually really help us by bringing this issue to ou...r attention. I am concerned about this issue and would like the opportunity to address it. Please be sure to contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you. Regards, David Marshall | GSM | davidm@ecapitol.com (301) 441-9600

• service
    November 1, 2016

Great service and staff. When I visit Capitol I always receive excellent service. The staff always provide me with great service. Mr. Tavernier in sal...es, and Mr. Graham in service provides excellent customer service.

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that our team members were able to provide you with the excellent customer service ...we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Best Regards, David Marshall | GSM | davidm@ecapitol.com (301) 441-9600

• best dealer ever
    October 27, 2016

great deal on a used Cadillac . helped me find the shipper. great car , did it all by phone and email. will buy again

Thanks for the great review, Jimt. I am pleased to hear that everything went well for you. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Than...ks again. Kind Regards, David Marshall | GSM | davidm@ecapitol.com (301) 441-9600

• service
    August 20, 2016

All personnel encountered were very knowledgeable and courteous. Great friendliness and service

Kay, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a positive review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Capitol Cadillac Bu...ick GMC! If there is anything else we can do for you, just give us a call! Sincerely, David Marshall | GSM | davidm@ecapitol.com (301) 441-9600

Capitol Cadillac Buick GMC