• Quality Service

Rolf Hansen was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Excellent service staff.

Hello and thank you Steven! We appreciate the opportunity to sell you your Forester and look forward to the next one. Thank you!

Rolf Hansen was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Excellent service staff.

• Subaru Legacy

Great staff. Very polite. Pleasant room to wait in.

Great staff. Very polite. Pleasant room to wait in.

• Mrs. nancy Schiff

My Saleman was Rolf Hanson was the best salesperson That we have ever had. He was very knowledgeable about The car. He spent a lot of time with us. We were impressed With the dealerships . They went out of their way to please us.

• fast and convenient!

Great customer service! I always go to englewood Subaru for my oil change, check up and tire rotation. Everyone is very nice and accommodating. The waiting area has coffee, tea etc.

• Subaru of Englewood, NJ

I am always pleased when I take my car for services at Subaru of Englewood, NJ. Thank you!

• Subaru Outback 2017

Easy lease renewal process with Mr. Larry McGlone.

Easy lease renewal process with Mr. Larry McGlone.

• As good as it gets

This is as good as it gets. On time. Best coffee around. Car ready before I got a chance for a second cup, so I took one to go.

• Great mechanic

The only negative part of the experience was the cost of the lightbulbs replacement. $50 plus thd cosy of bulbs! Gas stations do that at a much lower cost. Everything else was stellar! The mechanic explaoned everything to me carefully. And the customer service was above average.

• L . Alvarado

I have visited Town Subaru a few times and always has been a good good experience . Adrian is very helpful and l certainly will visit again .

• Review