Glendale Nissan

New Used Service

154 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Glendale Nissan from DealerRater.com

• Great Value; Glendale Nissan
    September 8, 2015

I have now bought something like 8 or 9 cars on a 2 year cycle from Glendale Nissan. Be it the new car buying process or a normal service visit, I ca...nnot say enough about the quality of everything they do. Not your normal auto dealership, that is for certain. Orlando and George make everything happen when you buy through them, the deal is direct, fast and easy. Nothing hidden, no question unanswered or of a vague nature in response. The service department is always ready to handle routine work or the occasional repair. The same quick, easy way getting things done. Oh, and Nissan ... they make a good automobile!

Heta Patel
    April 2, 2018

Great service!! I always had a good experience with Glendale Nissan. There are so many places nearby my house although I drive 10 miles every time bec...ause they were great in assisting me in service and I would recommend Dennis for that.

Rebecca is Awesome!!
    March 29, 2018

Rebecca helped my wife and I get a Jeep for my wife she was very thoughtful with her questions to find out what we needed and when I come back I want ...her for my car

New car
    March 26, 2018

GREAT SERVICE!! Simon the salesman, was the best!! Really seemed he care.... Now Due to Jonathan the internet salesman diligence in keeping in contact... with me, actually caring bout my needs and hooking me up with Simon.... Made it a done deal! So thank you Glendale Nissan..... But all the thanks go to Jonathan and Simon for making it happened for me... So many thanx, God bless

Worst dealership for car leases. Dont go there.
    March 24, 2018

I went there two times to buy a 2018 Nissan Rogue. I was given a test drive to test the car and the car was wonderfull. I asked the salesman (i think ...his name was Larry) the options of buying and leasing the car. He told me and my wife that it was cheaper to lease it because when you buy it you end up with a car that in 5 years would be worth half the price. I asked if i could trade in my car and they run a report on it. He came back and told me I could get a $1000 for my car even though it is a 2012 Mazda 3 with only 36,000 miles. According to blue book it cost $10,000. They told me that the car had repairs done according to the car fax report and that one of them was a structural damage. I told him if he was crazy and he said no. I was passing by a garage when someone came out and hit me on the passanger door . The door got replaced but there was no damage to any structure. Anyways, he went inside his cubical, took a calculator, paper and pen and was calculating the lease payments on his own. He said if i give a down payment my lease would be cheaper. I said i could give $4000 and he went back to his cubicle. A few minutes later he cameback. He wrote in a paper $569 monthly for 36 months without downpayment. That is $20,484 for just leasing the car. With the $4000 he wrote $469 montly for 36 months. That is $16,524 + $4000 = $20,564. I told him if he was crazy because I saw and ad on tv for $200 montly lease and he said that was for a Nissan sentra. Then he offered me $4000 for my car. I said i would rather give it to a family member for free than giving it to the dealer for that amount. Then I said I could give $4000 down and $200 monthly for the lease and that was it. He said no and I left. You have to becareful when you go to this place because those guys in suits can fool and rip you off if you let them. I am smart enought to know that a Nissan Rogue SV price is $30000 and they wanted almost $21,000 for the lease. They are the fools. Dont go to this place please. They will rob you.

Good Service everytime
    March 15, 2018

Eddie was great in assisting me with my service today. I have had a good experience with this dealership overall. I would recommend it to anyone

Awful experience
    March 2, 2018

Glendale Heights Nissan dealership is a nightmare. Anytime I've ever called to speak to the finance department I get transferred, no one answers and t...heir voicemail box is full. I had to call the Nissan warranty customer service number myself to get rid of my warranty for my vehicle that was deemed a total loss due to their finance department never answering my calls. Their customer service is awful and their 2 hr waits for oil changes are even worse. I will NEVER step foot back into Glendale Nissan and most likely another Nissan dealership again after dealing with them. Completely unprofessional and don't care to help you after they've gotten you out of the door after your car purchase. Kind of glad my car is a total loss and all my ties with them are cut.

Awesome dealership
    January 30, 2018

I came in to just look around and wasnt expecting to drive off in a new vehicle. Simon made it happen! I recommend to go see him! Great customer servi...ce, gave me all my options and wasnt pushing me into things. Simon went above and beyond to make sure I get the car i wanted!

Great help with no hassle
    January 27, 2018

First talked with their internet sales rep, then was turned to a floor sales person when i arrived at the dealership. I was very well taken care of wi...th no hassle. Never felt pressured to make a purchase as am very satisfied with the purchase i made! Would definitely recommend this dealership on all fronts!

HORRIBLE service & STAFF
    January 25, 2018

Svc for oil change; Edgar Felipe advised us battery need replacement & will take add'l 15min. He never came back to us after that. 2.5 hours later, w...hen we approached him, he stated he's completing paperworks. While we caught him talking, laughing out loud, doing other things in the midst of this. Does paperwork should take 1.5 hours to complete on a service? If that's the case, the system has to be improve since the service didn't take that long. HORRIBLE experience! They came out with all LAME excuses. Bottom Line, customer waited because they were doing something else other than attending to their duties. I felt like we were pushed over because of our nationality and/or we have a loyalty service through them and discouraging us to use it. Your service was graded poor because of your Service Advisor, Edgar Felipe!!!!

Glendale Nissan