Anycredit Auto Superstore

Call This Dealer

Used

1.0
  • Bad Deal

2005 Ford 150, it was a bad sale first they didn't say it had a salvage title until all paperwork was signed, it had a major wiring problem, after I d...rove it off the lot it sit for 2 weeks because of no brake lights. They're not honest people!

• Bad service

My first visit there I found two cars I was interested in alothough it was late they assured me it was no problem. I was tolled I could not get a loan... on one of the cars because it was foreign. After that I was tolled any other car would work. On to my second choice of car which I was tolled was no problem. We began some paper work but was tolled if I came back the next day we could finish the paper work and I could drive it home. But when I came back I was tolled it was sold, me being disappointed and out of options I Tryed other places. Two days later I get a call saying the deal fell thru and the car was mine for the taking. So I leave work early the next day to do paper work on the car and take it for a drive but after I gave them the 100 I had in cash on me I was tolled for a second time that I couldn't have the car. I am beyond livid and would never recommend this joke of a dealership to anyone. I missed a day of work and 40 bucks in gas just to get lead on and tolled no twice. To much of a hasslle and way to much headache.

• good people helping poor people

got me a car last week and the guy Darrel was real helpful to me.low down payment and really nice car.although,it will need tlc,thats with any car tho...ugh.try them,you wont hurt anything.happy motoring!

• No Reponse

I sent 2 emails to this dealer but received no response.

• disapointed teaser

I contacted the dealer about a 2010 dodge grand caravan they had online with 80,000 miles and asking price of 8K. I understand the concept of the teas...er and explained that I was a mechanic and had worked at a large dealership for years in service and sales. I told the sales person that I would understand if they wanted to keep it for local business but the sales person assured me that it was for sale. I let them know I wanted to purchase the vehicle sight unseen right now. I used their finance company and was approved for the purchase, and all we had to do was fax the paperwork then nothing. I called several more times that day and then the next day I was told the van was sold to someone else. Just glad I didn't drive half way across the country for nothing.

Information in this rating is inaccurate. We had no way to get an out of state customer approved for financing on a vehicle. We advised him that if he... could obtain his own financing then we would sell at that price. We never heard back and subsequently sold to a local customer. Our policy is that we do not hold vehicles while customers are trying to get their own financing as it is not fair to the ready and able buyers.

• 1999 Chevy Venture Van

The people responded in a timely manner and were very nice. The vehicle ran very nice and was great for the first 24 hours. Following the first 24 hou...rs it left me stranded and it is costing me half of what I payed for it in the first place to get it running again.

This is the first I heard of and issues with the vehicle. This was a very inexpensive cash vehicle that we advise buyers to have them checked first to... make sure they are satisfied that it runs good. They very clearly acknowledged that the transaction is as-is.

Anycredit Auto Superstore