Average based on 372 reviews
  • got the car i wanted!

great experience here--they took my trade in and i got the car i wanted! Very happy!

• Good experience

Dave was a very nice and personable employee I would recommend him to any and all of my friends and family.

• Great experience

Lance was super friendly and knowledgeable. There were some bad reviews online, but I thought it was a really nice experience. We went with UAS because they are USAA certified and had the very best price on the vehicle I wanted. I recommend UAS-call Lance!

• 2013 KIA Optima

Paul was my salesman. He did a very good job as a salesman.

Paul was my salesman. He did a very good job as a salesman.

• 2013 Dodge Challenger

My first visit at United Auto Sales was one of the best experiences I had in my life. I was helped by a guy named Paul very cool guy and professional man of his word. Please come check them out.

• 2014 Ford Mustang

Paul was a great salesman, he is a 100% great guy to handle any buyer that comes through the door!!! Go Paul!!!! Great Job!!!

• 2008 Mercedes ML550

Paul is an honest realistic salesman. His customer service skills were excellent as well as his personality.

• 2015 Chevy Impala

My sales person was Paul and he was an amazing and very helpful salesman.

My sales person was Paul and he was an amazing and very helpful salesman.

• My New Yukon Denali

We found the Yukon Denali we were looking for at United Auto Sales online. After countless hours of research, Lance at United came through for us, we were 3 hours away, Lance sealed the deal, we drove up and drove our Yukon home the same day. Great customer service!!

• 2010 Dodge Charger

Paul was the best salesman. He listened to my needs then got me exactly what I wanted. Extremely satisfied customer!