• got the car i wanted!

great experience here--they took my trade in and i got the car i wanted! Very happy!

• My car

Good communication even on a busy Saturday by himself. Got exactly what I wanted when I walked in the dealership.

• My new car

I came to a place where everyone was so friendly, I'm so happy that I picked United Auto Sales for my new car. If you are looking for a great deal come by and ask for a guy named "Lance Haymon", he's a very nice car salesman.

• New Car

The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable with the entire process. He made everything so simple and I was comfortable and confident with my purchase. Would highly recommend anyone to this dealership. I am in love with my new vehicle.

• 2011 Dodge Charger

I purchased a vehicle from Paul. He was the most helpful and honest car salesman I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. He was very professional and extremely patient through the entire deal. He explained every piece of paperwork that needed to be signed and the terms of my contract. No only did I receive a good deal but also a great car. The entire staff was courteous and helpful as well but Paul is the best.

Thanks for the review, Daniel. We're glad you had such a great experience with Paul at United Auto Sales. Our entire team will always abide by the highest standards of professionalism and customer service. Who doesn't love a great deal to go along with a flawless experience! Your compliments and gratitude will be shared with Paul. Have a great day.

• 2007 SRT

My wife and I had a good experience with United Auto Sales.

The whole team here at United Auto Sales is happy to hear that, Jay! Thank you and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

My wife and I had a good experience with United Auto Sales.

• 2011 Juke Nissan

Paul was a straight forward salesman. Gave me what I wanted. Great sales person. Will forward more customers.

Hello Jerry, we're glad you had such a great experience at United Auto Sales. We want to thank you for your review, and for forwarding more customers to us. We hope to do business with you again in the future. Take care.

• Paul Miconi

He is a good sales representative and a people person. Good to have around.

Thank you for your review of United Auto Sales. We're glad that you found our staff so helpful, Timothy. We hope to see you again soon!

He is a good sales representative and a people person. Good to have around.

• 2015 Ford Fusion

Paul was great in getting me into a 2015 ford fusion. will recommend United Auto Sales.

Thanks, April! Paul is a fantastic member of our team here at United Auto Sales and we're glad he made getting into your new Fusion so easy!

• 2014 Nissan Altima

Paul was easy to work with. No high-pressure sales. I would recommend coming here to look for a care.

Thanks for the review, Ethan! The United Auto Sales team is delighted to hear that we were able to offer you the stress-free experience everyone looks for when purchasing a car. We're grateful for your recommendation and we'll make sure to pass your compliment onto Paul.