Accurate Automotive of Jacksonville

Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(904) 712-4241 (904) 712-4241

(1,113 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Zero star review - avoid!

If I could give this business a zero rating I would. They are the textbook definition of slimy used car salesmen. We met Chris and the sales manager this week and wanted to buy a van from them. It was clear they didn’t want us to stay and do the paperwork because it was their closing time. We offered to put some money down so they would hold the car until the next day but they waived us off saying not to worry about it. We explained that we really needed the car because we were in a rental due to our vehicle being totaled. They were super nice to our faces and engaging with our children - gave us no indication that anything was amiss. The next morning Chris texted asking if I’d be coming by and I confirmed that I would be there later that day with my checkbook and registration info. All was good until three hours later when I texted him to let him know I was on the way to drop off my rental and pick up the van and he casually told me they sold it!! They were completely unremorseful even saying “you didn’t put any money on this car and we are just here to sell cars and make money”. Never once did they check in to ask if I was not coming or let me know the vehicle was at risk of being purchased. I have never seen such callousness and ruthlessness in a small business. At this point, I think we dodged a bullet as these employees will smile and lie right to your face. Definitely not the folks you want to buy a used car from.

Fast & Friendly

From the time I walked in the door the service was great , Matthew my sale associate was knowledgeable and sufficient in getting me in the right vehicle for what I was looking to spend.

PLEASED

Very satisfied with the quality service I received from the staff of Accurate Auto of Jacksonville...everyone has absolute knowledge about the services offered and it is homely experience without any pressure whatsoever... If you should ever have a need for a quality vehicle, go see the staff at Accurate Auto of Jacksonville...you will get your money's worth.

A 10/10 car buying experience!!Ray and Omar were soo...

A 10/10 car buying experience!! Ray and Omar were soo helpful and kind. I was in and out within 2 hours; everything went smoothly! They answered all my questions, gave me a great deal and made the process very easy. I will be recommending them to everyone! 😁

My experience at accurate was very phenomenon. Matt the...

My experience at accurate was very phenomenon. Matt the car salesman was very upfront and honest. The process was quick and simple. I would recommend Accurate Automobile to friends and family. All of the cars on the lot are in top notch condition. Thanks Matt for making my purchase easy.

I worked with Anthony in buying my 2016 Honda Accord...

I worked with Anthony in buying my 2016 Honda Accord Coupe. He was extremely friendly, patient, and made my first time car buying experience easy.

Customer

Great experience for buying a car. Ray was very knowledgeable honest and friendly. It was late and he stayed until all the paperwork was done to walk us out. I have already recommend him and Will again. We also had a good experience with the manager I forgot his name enjoyed talking to him while we did the paperwork.

Recent Buyers

We just purchased a 2019 Ford Explorer. Many thanks to Ray Denton, who spent plenty of time explaining the electronics and other features and to Omar, concerning warranties and future service. Nice selection of late models.

Great Place to buy a car

My husband and I had a great experience when we went to purchase a car at Accurate Automotive of Jacksonville. We went on online and saw what we wanted. Our Sales Associate was Oscar Vega and he was great from the beginning to the end of our process. We got a great clean car at a great price, in only a couple hours. We were very happy with Accurate Automotive. We would truly would recommend our family and friends to visit and purchase a car there.

Great experience with jarret buying my new van.

Great experience with jarret helping me buy my new van for my family. Anyone looking for a vehicle should come here and ask for Jarret