Motorcars Washington

Call This Dealer

Used

• ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE
    February 17, 2014

I had been in the market for a barely used upscale vehicle for some time. We had visited several dealers in the area where we live, & I couldn't find ...exactly what I was looking for. Additionally, I just hated the experience that "the deal is only good for one day" or "someone else is going to get this car if you don't buy it right now", etc. I was getting frustrated on all fronts. Then, I saw Jarrod's listing at Motorcars Washington with a vehicle that had all the specifications I was looking for. I emailed him, & he texted me back right away answering all of my questions. We then spoke over the phone. Because the dealer was about 2 hours away from where we live, I wanted to make sure we negotiated the price before I made the drive up. It was extremely easy & Jarrod provided me with a lot of additional information regarding the vehicle including about 45 pictures. I felt immediately comfortable with his responsiveness, honesty & friendliness. It was such a welcome change to what I had been dealing with. The dealership was supposed to be closed the only day we could drive up, but he came in just for us. He was just as nice & amicable in person as he had been over the phone & text. He had already completed the paperwork for us, & let us take as much time as we wanted with our car & others we saw in the dealership. When we decided we were going to buy the vehicle we came to see, there was no long drawn out sales pitch for warranties or add ons...the paperwork literally took five minutes! He even texted us after we left that afternoon to see if we had made it back home okay & if we had any questions regarding the car. Of course I did, & he answered them right away. He treated us like old friends even though we were buying probably the least expensive car in his dealership. Next time I am in the market for a car, I will get Jarrod to look for it for me instead of the tedious dealership nightmares. I would recommend Motorcars Washington to ANYONE within 500 miles who is looking for an upscale car with a dealer you can actually trust.

The Greatest Car Buying Experience!
    February 12, 2018

Most dealers are very pushy and don't give clients the time of day to really find out if they like a car. They're always trying to get you to sign pap...ers and commit to a loan before you even test drive! Im 18 years old and most dealers didn't take me seriously when I was looking at exotics. I was most times even kicked out of dealerships! Jarrod made me feel welcome to come to the shop and check out cars. His warehouse has so many exotics I strongly recommend dropping by just to see all the amazing cars. I ended up falling in love with a Ferrari California and purchased it from him shortly after. Any questions I've had while owning the car Jarrod has helped me with and he even fixed a speaker in the car free of charge. Jarrod made my car buying experience something exciting rather than a worry of being ripped off. Not only that, but he's very knowledgable about cars. You can tell he's passionate about what he does and thats why buying a car with him is so great. After my experience at Motorcars Washington with Jarrod I don't plan on buying cars from anyone else. 10/10 experience!

Wonderful dealer.
    December 18, 2017

I recently bought a used 2011 Mercedes E350 wagon (debadged to boot!) from here and it was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had. ... It took me a while to finalize the deal but the owner was happy to hold the car on a handshake. My car was about the cheapest car he had but treated me like I was buying of his high end vehicles. I even took my kids to check out all the incredible cars he has. A pleasure to do business with.

Awesome Buying experience!
    October 8, 2017

I was searching for my dream car of 40 years. A 1956 Ford Thunderbird and I found one at Motorcars Washington. I called the dealership and spoke with... Jarrod who also turned out to be the owner. He was very pleasant, personable, and helpful over the phone. He didn't "sugarcoat" anything about the car. He even described a transmission leak that the vehicle had. It was important for me to get an accurate description of the vehicle because I lived over 2 hours away. I felt comfortable with the information Jarrod gave me so I made an appointment to come see the car. They took the car out of the showroom and had it ready for me to test drive. Before I could even ask, Jarrod said when we returned to the dealership to pull around back so he could put the Tbird up on the rack so his mechanic and I could thoroughly look over thee vehicle. That meant a lot to me. The mechanics name was Asan and he was awesome. We went over every inch of the underside of the car including a magnet to search for any bondo. Well, we agreed on a price and I picked my dream car up this past Friday. The detailing was unbelievable! I was so happy with the entire purchase/delivery that I gave the mechanic a tip which he did NOT want to accept. Overall, I would highly recommend Jarrod and Motorcars Washington to any prospective buyer. They are professional, courteous, and good-hearted people who truly care about the customer. Well done Motorcars Washington!!

Purchase of a MB 380 Sl 1981
    August 31, 2017

Brilliant service! Very polite, very informative, helpful and professional consulting! Knowing him just by tel. call and without seeing the car I co...uld trust him and transfer the money to him from Switzerland, where I live. Yesterday I received the car and I was confirmed in my trust to him. That's how business works.

Outstanding experience
    August 22, 2017

They are superb. I purchased car and they delivered it without any issues.

Great dealership experience!
    June 14, 2017

Honesty, integrity, low pressure, and genuine interest in getting to know a buyer, beyond “the deal” - a few descriptions seldom associated with auto ...sales professionals but ones that clearly describe Jarrod Elwinger. After a frustrating search for a clean BMW M4 convertible, I found my car on the Motorcars Washington website. Jarrod agreed to a multi-car trade and treated me more than fairly on both cars. The M4 was as presented on his website, with no surprises whatsoever. More importantly, Jarrod spent time getting to know me and has followed up with me several times since my purchase. Buying my M4 from Motorcars Washington was a pleasure!

Great company to deal with!
    June 1, 2017

I saw the 2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder on line at Motorcars Washington that I have been looking for and called Jerrod. He was very courteous and inform...ative about the car. We discussed me trading in my car and subject to an inspection by each of us, we made a deal on the phone. I drove 300 miles the next day, we inspected each other's cars, completed the deal and I was back on the road for home. Jerrod was fantastic to work with and a true man of his word, which is rare in the car business! I am telling all of my car buddies about Jerrod and how great he is to work with. Also, I am loving my Spyder. Thanks Jerrod!

Motor Cars Washington DC
    November 17, 2016

I just bought the most amazing & beautiful ride ever from Jarrod @ Motor Cars Washington DC! A 2015 Aston Martin V12 S! The car was even more amazin...g that he described it. The transaction was smooth, easy and Jarrod handled all the details including shipping the car to my home in Dallas. Thanks Jarrod for your kind & professional manner in delivering the auto of my dreams!

Jarrod made the car buying experience easy!!!
    August 28, 2016

Jarrod made the car buying experience easy!!! I live in Denver, Colorado and purchased a 2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography from Motorcars Washingto...n and could not be happier with my purchase! Unlike most dealerships selling cars online, what you see is what you get at Motorcars Washington! The pictures of the Rover looked amazing, but once it arrived at my front door step, just a few days after completing all of the paperwork VIA email, I was blown away as it looked so much better in person!!! YES, they even arranged for professional, enclosed shipping, making this the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I would highly recommend Motorcars Washington to ALL of my family and friends and I will be doing business with them again in the near future!!

Motorcars Washington