CarMax Ft. Myers

15 reviews

October 7, 2016

Bought my 2013 car two weeks ago and couldn't be happier

June 9, 2016

I didnt even get a chance to view a car i wanted to see. Each time the internet sales rep said he would get back with me he failed to do so. He handed... me off to another sales agent. She sent me one email and ignored my other responses. Does anyone want to sell cars here? I drove to the location and the car that i was intetested in had already sold. I was prepared to buy 2 vehicles. Stay away from this location!

March 18, 2015

I recently was in to purchase a new car and trade my car of 9 years in! My family has purchased many cars here in the past but this was my first visit!... Brad and Ricardo over at the Fort myers FL location literally made this process quick, enjoyable, fun and professional! They were fantastic and knew what they were talking about and just made it a great experience! Thanks again!

December 17, 2014

I called CarMax in Fort Myers to have service work on a car I had purchased there the receptionist told me I could not speak with anyone but she could... schedule an appointment. Would you take your car somewhere to be worked on if you couldn't even talk to somebody that was involved.

October 29, 2012

We drove over 100 miles to see a 2008 Z06 Corvette that I was told was in excellent shape. When I arrived and seen the car, I never had to test drive it.... The rims showed signs of excessive moisture from pitting on the chrome and the inside of the rims were completely rusted. This is not normal for a car with only 17k miles on it. Other areas of the car also had telltale signs of someone who did not take care of the car. Though we have never purchased a car from them, we were led to believe that their cars were of better quality because of info from a salesman and their standard quoted on their web site that "only 1 in every 3 cars" are chosen for sale at CarMax. The salesman who we met at this lot was was nice but not knowledgeable about this car and the true condition it was in at that time.

Hi There! We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. All of the cars we select go through a 125 point inspection process. Thank you ...for taking the time to give us your feedback, we are always looking to improve. ~kelsey