• Glen was great to work with

Glen was great to work i do recommend this dealership for a good buying experience

• Awesome dealership

Superb service! Ron was exceptional!! We will be back. Great customer service!!

Superb service! Ron was exceptional!! We will be back. Great customer service!!

• Very Satisfied

Salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable. No pressure. Quick process.

Salesperson was friendly and knowledgeable. No pressure. Quick process.

• 5-Star Service on Short Notice

The Valentine Family and the Buick Corporation should be proud of the 5-Star Service I received from Robert Bauer and others at this Buick dealership. I was a little under 200 miles inbound to Fairborn, OH. The check engine light had been on for some time and the car would shudder at slow speed. Since I would not arrive until 7:00 p.m. that Monday night, Robert promised that he would have a technician look at my 2012 Verano as soon as I arrived. He made my visit to the Nat'l Museum of the Air Force enjoyable because Robert projected confidence and concern for my short visit. I was pleasantly surprised that Valentine Buick offered me a courtesy vehicle and I was thankful I did not have to call for a cab. The Valentine Buick/GMC Dealership is pristine and modern. Most importantly, all the Valentine employees I met were respectful and courteous. I truly appreciated the quick turnaround knowing other Valentine customers had to wait a little longer for their car to be serviced. Trust, Respect, First Class - These are words that describe Valentine Buick GMC Inc. and the Buick Corporation.

• Very good service, kind employees.

Always a good experience at the dealership, the professionalism is top notch compared to other places.

• Great Experience...Once Again

I called Valentine Buick/GMC yesterday afternoon to talk with the service department (Tim) about an issue with my Deanli Duramax regarding a NOX Sensor. Tim was very friendly and helpful on the phone. I dropped my truck off this morning at 0730 right when they opened. I talked to Tim as soon as I walked in and gave him an overview of the problem. Tim assured me that they would get right on it and call me if there were any questions about the repair. Tim called me around the noon hour and said that my truck was ready to be picked up. I asked what the problem was and he stated that it was indeed a bad NOX Sensor and they replaced it. I asked why I wasn't called before the repair was made so I could authorize and he proceeded to give me fantastic news that it was repaired at no cost under the diesel engine warranty! I wasn't aware that it would have been covered so to say that I was surprised and happy is an understatement. Tim and the staff at Valentine Service were very polite, knowledgeable and helpful. I was very pleased and would most definitely return. Well done folks. Wes Owens

• Excellent service!

In for service. Purchased my vehicle hear. Wonderful dealership!

In for service. Purchased my vehicle hear. Wonderful dealership!

• Good, excellent, superb!

Loyalty customer for 22 years. Purchased two vehicles from them and couldn't be happier! Will be buying another soon. Excellent service, right on the ball.

• In for service

Very happy with the Valentine dealership overall!!

Very happy with the Valentine dealership overall!!

• Service Customer

I'm a return customer here and come for the friendly service and quality repairs.