TM Auto Wholesalers

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 50 reviews

Call This Dealer

• June 4, 2015

Me and my wife recently filed bankruptcy. We needed a reliable car and Mike came to the rescue. We got an awesome truck at a reasonable price and inte...rest rate. We're able to set up the payment we wanted and when we wanted to pay it. We even got a 2 year 24k mile warranty! Good credit, bad credit, buy from Mike. He'll even find a specific vehicle you're looking for.

Bobby I value repeat business, you have a good looking Yukon XL and Tahoe. Please let me know if you need anything. We will talk soon. Thanks again

March 21, 2018

Mike love is a great person not just a sales person my 2010 mustang is great and he made it easy and affordable great business

December 27, 2017

Found car on Mike's site phone inquiry Mike was 100% honest of what I would find when I arrived at his dealership. Toyota Land Cruiser was what I want...ed and more important exactly as he described. In and out with my new vehicle in 1 hour!

November 29, 2016

Mike love delivered! When looking for a used vehicle there are obvious concerns about the quality and history of the vehicle you're looking at. Mike ...Love removes all those concerns. He only sells quality, provides the best service and I happily recommend him to anyone who needs a vehicle! We are thrilled with our purchase and are getting a second for our son. George Chesapeake Va

November 16, 2016

Recently my family purchase a vehicle form TM Auto Wholesalers; AKA Mike Love. The 4 hr drive was worth it. Mike was straight forward in all the conve...rsations prior to making the trip, giving us the confidences the vehicle was solid. We are very pleased with the vehicle and professionalism Mike gave to us, and look forward to future endeavors.

October 14, 2016

Awesome experience! I highly recommend TD Auto Wholesalers!

September 18, 2016

Had trouble getting a loan with a repo and working under the table, within a week they had me approved and driving home in a car I loved, as an out of... state customer I really appreciated the honesty you never see from a dealership. You will not regret popping in and talking with Mike, great service and they aren't trying to rip you off, you will leave happy

August 25, 2016

Mike is a rare find! I was interested in a car he had online and called and he offered to meet me at my convenience and allowed me to drive the car fo...r the day no questions asked. I returned the car same day and told him I would let him know, he didn't 'hound" me or "blow" up my phone or Email all day everyday. I reached out to him again and told him I needed more then the typical test drive and he proceeded to allow me to drive the vehicle for an additional 10 days before I finally purchased the car and he was more then fair when it came to the financing of the vehicle. its a wonder why you would buy a vehicle from anywhere else! truly an amazing experience and he is true to his word in every thing he does. Thanks Mike!!

August 23, 2016

Wanted to buy a car for my daughter and he had what we were looking for on his lot. Mike did his best to ensure I was getting a reliable car. He is... NOT a used car salesman. He even showed her how to work most of the options on the car before we left. I will have him find our next car when it's time. Thanks Mike!

August 22, 2016

This is my 3rd purchase from Mike Love. I flew in to Norfolk from South Carolina where Mike was kind enough to meet me with the vehicle at the airpor...t. Did I mention he had all the paperwork finished for me and all SC dmv paperwork as well. I needed to do nothing but show up. The process was quick and easy. If your in the market for a nice quality used vehicle make sure you at least give this guy an opportunity to earn your business, Honest, helpful, and dependable.

TM Auto Wholesalers