4.0
Average based on 4 reviews
  • great service,great people

had gotten and estimate from another local garage to repair my car.Afriend recommened i call redline and get a estimate ,there estimate was 500.00 less than the other garage.i will keep going back for service.

• THESE GUYS ARE GREAT

Bought a truck from jill and rob ,i love them!!!! they fiananced my truck gave me a warranty.there customer service is great as a husband and wife team.i will always bring my truck and famillys car there.

• Very slow and unprofessional

Had my car serviced and had to keep bringing it back. Looked at there used cars and they were junk. Bought one and took it back.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Went to buy a car at Redline and it was the nicest, easiest transaction from beginning to end. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and any concerns or questions I had were adressed immediately. I will definitely do all my future maintainence with them and strongly reccomend them to all my friends.