• Real people keeping customers happy.

Outstanding customer service, they went above a beyond what a typical dealership would normally do. After buying my used truck from them I decided to ask if they would take care of an issue that I knew of while buying the car. They could of said no because it's wasnt covered under warranty. They took care of everything and gave me a loaner car while the repairs happened. On top of the customer service they gave me more money for my trade in that I ever thought possible. Highly recommended and I am definitely going back next time I need a vehicle. Appreciate it guys

• Friendly staff willing to work with everyone

I went in to the dealership looking for a good deal with no hassle and that's what I got. Staff was very willing to help and answer every question and consern.

• Awesome buying experience! Trustworthy Staff!

They got me into a super nice car at a great price! I trust the staff at AutoMax and will do business in the future. Best possible buying experience! Ask for Milt!!

• Great Buying Experience! Got a sweet BMW!

Got a great deal on a used BMW! The crew at AUTOMAX was great. Thanks again!

Got a great deal on a used BMW! The crew at AUTOMAX was great. Thanks again!

• Awesome Car buying Experience!!

We purchased a 2007 GMC Sierra from AUTOMAX of GR and couldn't be happier. Excellent customer service, great financing and an all around great company. Would highly recommend to anyone!

• Used truck

Very easy transaction great experience great place to buy a vehicle

Very easy transaction great experience great place to buy a vehicle

• I'm a satisfied customer!!!

Great salesmen/woman!! They made sure I was comfortable and hands on with the whole process and didn't force me into buying something I didn't want. I'll highly recommend anyone getting a vehicle from her.

• Excellent service all around!

This dealer is absolutely fabulous. I went in looking for a truck. Came out with an amazing truck!!! Thanks Milton for the great service!

• Great buying experience, and friendly staff.

They worked with my current bank on financing, got a good price, and we're very professional and friendly.

• Great service

5 stars all the way Milt Burns is the man ! Got me what I wanted in the price range I needed. Thank you so much Milt.