Rochester Mazda

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 44 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 22, 2017

Schyler, Brody and everyone else who helped us: 5 stars all around! A wonderful experience!

Thank you Fran and Amy!

April 24, 2018

Did not end up purchasing through them, but Adrian was very helpful from a long distance. Had it been a closer dealership, we no doubt would have went... with then.

April 9, 2018

Schyler was great to work with. I set up an appointment to test drive a used Tahoe. We got there and they had it all ready for us to test drive. They ...where all upfront with what was wrong with it and it was nothing major. It has a small power steering leak and it looks like someone keyed it. So there is a scratch all the way down the passenger side. I wasnt worried about that. We talking with the mechanic that inspected it. He answered all of our question. The only thing I would have to say that I didn't like is Schyler asked many time if we wanted to buy it without letting us talk things over with each other. Other then that they all were great. They didn't try and get us to buy a new car or anything like that. We did get the Tahoe and loving it. He did make sure it was what we where looking for before we started any paperwork. If I ever am looking for a new vehicle again they will be the first place I check with. Thank you Rochester Mazda.

February 23, 2018

Super was very prompt in responding to our initial online inquiry. He was able to schedule us in at a time of our convenience. He was professional, ... personable and pleasant to work with. He was able to answer all our questions and followed up on a maintenance issue we had with the vehicle. We would strongly recommend Schuler to anyone looking for a vehicle at Rochester Mazda. One of the best car buying experiences we've ever had thanks to Schyler.

February 2, 2018

I had been searching for a new or used car this past month and my son told me to try out a Mazda 6. Darrian told me all about the car and options. I a...lso tried out a 1 year old Impala they had just gotten. I really liked this car more and Darrian was just as knowledgeable with other brands as well. The whole buying process went smoothly and their service was great!

December 18, 2017

I contacted the dealership about a used vehicle listed on the site, got in contact with James and it was all smooth sailing from there on. I had been ...searching for a while for something that suits me and the Regal was perfect. I really appreciated how polite and knowledgeable he was, and how seamless he made the process. Everyone I dealt with was great but James really stood out, I'm glad I was able to work with him and I hope he sells me the next car I buy!

November 3, 2017

James is knowledgeable, professional and patient. I've been contemplating buying a new vehicle for a couple of years. James has entered replies ev...ery time i inquired about the Mazda CX-5. We worked with Darian as well as James. Everything is up front and transparent. They, James and Darian, made buying a vehicle less stressful. Definitely 5 star service!!!!

July 21, 2017

This was my first experience with Rochester Mazda and it was excellent. Tyler was such a good sales consultant with helping me purchase my Yukon XL- s...howing me everything I needed to know. Brody made the buying experience pleasurable and was very helpful with the finance part and making my purchase happen! It was a laid back no pressure environment and I would recommend both of these guys to anyone I know!

Thank you Kayla for choosing to Experience the Difference with the team at Rochester Mazda! Glad to hear Tyler and Brody could help you throughout the... whole car buying process! Enjoy your new vehicle!

June 10, 2017

I have never purchased a vehicle on my own, but I felt completely at ease as soon as I walked in the dealership. I talked to Zach, and he got an ide...a of what I was looking for (and I had a lot of "musts" on my list). He pulled up with a car that fit all of my needs and some I hadn't thought of. Zach was a pleasure to work with, and everyone i spoke with was so helpful and pleasant. Zach even introduced me to the guys in the service department. I am very happy with my new car and very glad I decided to visit Zach. The whole experience, from start to close, was pleasant and painless. Very happy!

Thank you Sue for the kind words! Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

May 31, 2017

Beyond happy with our experience with Rochester Mazda. We traded in our GMC Terrain for a 3rd row Dodge Journey and worked with Zach H., who made the ...entire buying process enjoyable, easy and fast! He was not pushy, nor did we feel like he was just looking to make a sale. He wanted to make sure we were happy at the end of the deal. Not being someone who likes talking on the phone, Zach communicated via text and even sent me a video tour of the outside and inside of the vehicle! Overall I would give Rochester Mazda and Zach, 2 thumbs up and I would recommend this place to others!

Happy to hear Zach could help you find the right car for you Brittaney! Thank you for choosing to Experience the Difference with the team at Rochester... Mazda! Enjoy your vehicle!

Rochester Mazda