Gene Messer Toyota

199 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 7, 2019

Need to fix volume in tv it kept going off and on. Length of wait for service on car was way out of control. From 12:30 till 4:30 was outrages for wait.

Thank you David for taking the time to leave kind feedback regarding your recent experience. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please ...do not hesitate to get in touch.

November 5, 2019

Service done quickly and on time. Great people. They go beyond normal and provide excellent service and they care about the customer. Great service. Just... great.

Hi RJones, Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our service speed! Please let us know if there is anything... else we can do to help!

November 4, 2019

Good service, fast and friendly. Don't know how it could be any better. Clean facilities in a good waiting area. I don't know how many people asked... if I had been helped while waiting.

Thank you Tulip for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 31, 2019

Went well. Havent had a problem with them before and have been taking ok ng my car to them for over a year now. Good.

Thank you Tom for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 14, 2019

Great people, Faciltiies and communication. Always prompt and willing to help you in any way. They are known for straightforward pricing and deals. Very... professional in their dealings.

Thank you Dee for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 8, 2019

Very satisfied oil change and set up recall appointment for next week ok will be back ! Ok good bye !coffee good and hot and fresh

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

September 30, 2019

Thank you, Stephanie for your outstanding customer service with my 4Runner repair!! You are awesome. The service department staff is truly the best I... have ever dealt with. That's why I am on my 4th Toyota with Gene Messer Toyota!!

Hi Cindy, Thank you for your kind words! We are more than happy to hear that we could provide you with a great experience!

September 29, 2019

I’ve been taking my vehicles to Gene messer for quite some time now. They’ve always treated me right and fixed me up right away! I can’t suggest them enough!

Thank you Eric for your kind words! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

September 27, 2019

Had a great visit, was treated good like always the staff at was very friendly, enjoyed the coffee and popcorn was good. Miguel was very friendly and helpful... he deserves a promotion

Thank you Hilda for your kind words about Miguel! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

September 26, 2019

Tina was wonderful helping me and explaining what routine maintenance I needed. Crom did an excellent job servicing my car. Both of them made sure I understood... what was done and when I needed to come back. I have some difficulty walking and everyone helped me - including bringing my car to me. Scheduling service was easy online. Excellent emails and texts to confirm appointment and let me know the progress of my repair. The Outstanding service, staff, vehicles, and facility are reasons I bought another Camry from Gene Messer.

Thank you for your kind words about Tina and Crom! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!