KIA of Downtown Los Angeles

457 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of KIA of Downtown Los Angeles from DealerRater.com
  • Smooth as Can be

the changes that have been implemented: new lay out of service area, more drivers for shuttle service, cut down on wait time and make the experience a lot more smoother and effective.

• Mrs . Garcia

I had the best sales man every Mike went above and beyond to put me in a new car! I'm very happy with my choice we selected a 2016 optima Ex. The car is beautiful inside and out no complaints. If you are looking for a Kia Mike and Reza are your two guys to ask for at Kia downtown LA. They give excellent customer service.

• GREAT
    May 24, 2017

By far best service I have received!Eric Duarte made sure that I was well taken care of! Thank you so much for clarifying the concerns I had :)

• Amazing sales consultant Alejandro

It was my 3rd car buying from Kia of Downtown. Overall, this was the best experience I had. My sales consultant Alejandro did a good job providing me the best service throughout the whole visit. Very patient and thoughtful of Alejandro. The environment of Kia of Downtown was very comfortable and relaxed. Highly recommended.

• Optima Kia 2016

They where very helpful took my family with me .we where all excited got my car with leader seats. Great customer service love you guys :)

• "Greatest Place to Go!"
    May 17, 2017

Honestly this is the place to go! I highly recommend this place! So happy I did! Thanks so much Julian Gutierrez for making it possible!

• Excellent
    May 15, 2017

Early service. Done on time. Pleasant and approachable staff. Nice waiting room along with decent snacks. Eric was very helpful, knowledgeable, and even convinced me to rotate my tires because I had never done it before.

• Great!
    May 15, 2017

Excellent Staff and service. Really demonstrated professionalism and provided me with excellent customer service. Coffee could be stronger, but it was good. I enjoyed the atmosphere!

• Great customer service overall.
    May 11, 2017

Great customer service overall. The staff was friendly and wonderful. Even offer me snacks and drinks. They kept me up to date on my vehicle.

• 2017 KIA OPTIMA

Bought our 3 Kia, and We are very happy with the cars.

Bought our 3 Kia, and We are very happy with the cars.