Turlock Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3.5
  • Great Dealership

Purchased a 2015 Jeep and didn't have to play the games other dealerships love to play. Sales staff was excellent, friendly, and knowledgeable. I was made to feel comfortable and not pressured. Great follow up after my purchase to see if I was happy or had any concerns. I'll be sending all my friends and relatives to this dealership before any other.

• Used Ram 2500

They stayed in contact with us until it was decided we were no longer interested. Awesome!

• Worst ever!

This is by far the worst service experience I have had in my life. I have worked in the auto repair industry and my brother still does, so I understand how the system works and how to do repairs. Before posting this review I contacted the Service manager at Turlock Dodge and Dodge customer services. My wife had my Dodge ram 3500 towed into the dealer after AAA had tried to jump the truck. The service adviser called and told me the batteries were dead. I had AAA replace the batteries because the parts were less expensive and they would do the install for free. The dealer wanted to charge an hour of labor ($140.00). When the AAA tech touched the positive lead to the battery the starter motor started spinning without the key in the ignition. I walked back I n and told the Service adviser and she wrote another work order for 1 hour of labor. She called me back and told me they would need to charge an additional 2 hours of labor to trouble shoot what they said was a short somewhere. When I asked about the procedure they would use she was very vague, but I gave them the go ahead. She called me back and told me I had a bad alternator, TIPM ( totally integrated power module) and a ECM (engine control module). I again asked several questions about how they had arrived at the conclusion that all of these systems failed at the same time. I told her it sounded like the shotgun approach to me. Just replace everything because they didn’t know the real cause. After sometime on the phone and frustration on both our parts she told me the tech used the Dodge approve procedure was not able to describe what that was. I told her not to do anything else and that I would come and pick it up. I made arrangements to have the truck towed to my house. Once I got the truck home I removed the alternator. I took the alternator in to be tested and it tested good. I ordered a re manufactured TIPM and replaced it. Low and behold the truck is now running and has no fault codes. The dealer wanted $460.00 for the alternator, $1600.00 for the TIPM and $3185.00 for the ECM. I was able to repair the truck for a little over $300.00 and less than an hour labor. Needless to say my truck will never go back to Turlock Dodge again.

• Service is great

I have purchased a 2014 Chrysler van in August 2014, and I have a 2016 Charger and 2001 Dakota, which recently required repair when MIL light showed, the on line apt feature at dealer malfunctioned, ( it happens). I showed up for what I thought was a confirmed apt, not so. But Gurtej Dhillon set me up and as always fast, courteous, reliable service. Gurtej is one of the reasons I keep coming back

• Great Service

They were very pleasant and made me feel right at home. I would recommend the shop to anyone with a Dodge or Ram vehicle.

• Buying car

Great dealership. Needs to be more truthful as to charges. Worked out deal but do not like the pressure for add on's.

Hello Preston, I just wanted to reach out to thank you for choosing Turlock Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I'm happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience and should you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, my door is always open. Best regards, Trevor Anderson Internet Manager Turlock Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Trevora@turlockcdjr.com Mobile: (530) 321-8653 Office: (209) 250-5810

• I had fun buying my truck.

This is how car buying should be. I really love my 1500 Sport, and everyone went out of their way to make sure that we were taken care of and happy.

First time buying a car and it went as quickly and smoothly as buying a car can go :)

• First time buyer!

Armando DeLatorre was my salesman at CDJR. I just bought a 2014 Dodge Dart. They have a GREAT first time program. i came in with no credit and walked out with a new car in MY name.

• Best car buying experience.

Bought a brand new Dodge Dart at dealership. Great experience. Adrian our salesman was super helpful. No hard sell. Just answered all our questions. I recommend Adrian and all the staff. Management was very helpful. Thanks to you all at Turlock Auto plaza.