Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Recommend this good dealer

Very happy with my new vehicle from this dealer. Nice cars & trucks, very good prices & Justin made buying & paperwork easy! I recommend buying from this dealer and sent a friend to see Majestic Motors, too!

• j&jpestcontrolandlawncareinc

I have purchased several trucks from John, highly recommend seeing him for your next vehicle.

• Great dealer!

Great service !!! And a Great deal !!! Would buy from them again .... Thanks Steven!

• Bought a 1994 Chevy 3500 Dump Truck

Thank you. If you know of anyone, spread the kind word.

Very friendly and upfront. I came all the way from Pennsylvania to buy a 1994 Chevy 3500 Dump Truck. The truck was exactly how they presented it. The whole process was very smooth and the financing was easy. Thank you again.

Thank you. If you know of anyone, spread the kind word.

• Really like this dealer...

Just wanted to quickly recommend this dealer. Good experience at Majestic Motors. I looked a long time but bought here!

Thank you for the good news.

Thank you for the good news.

• Dodge 2003 Ram

Johnny was upfront and honest about the truck. No pressure. Great truck at a at a fair price. I would recommend Majestic Motors.

Thank you for the kind words.

Thank you for the kind words.

• "Majestic" car buying experience!

Thank you very much again.

I am so happy I tried this dealer! I really needed a dependable car at a good price, and John helped me find just what I needed! Majestic Motors is the BEST! John J / Akron, OH

Thank you very much again.