4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 60 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I’m impressed
    October 20, 2017

Was shopping for an SUV. Audi and Lexus were at the top f my list but decided to check out Hyundai and Kia as more affordable options. Wow! Glad I ...did. Jean Madi and Mike Khartabil were amazing. Knowledgeable, patient and low key. When I told them I was going to check out other dealers they said they understood and hoped I would come back but if I didn’t they wished me luck with my choice. Of course I went back. The Kia Sportage had every bell and whistle I could ask for and more. The cost for a fully loaded Kia EX was less than the luxury base models. I bought my SUV that day and am very happy with it. Check out Kia of Irvine. You won’t be disappointed.

Beware of this dealership
    March 5, 2018

My husband and I visited this dealer ship in hopes of turning in our leased Kia and purchasing a new one. After some discussion over the price of the... new car, we ended up leaving as the pricing on the invoice sticker and what they were trying to sell the car for were very different. They tried to tell us it was due to the add-ons that the dealership did, however, they wouldn't tell us what the add-ons were. That night I went online to request a quote for the same model and received a quote for the same car $5,000 less than what they tried to sell it to us for. The VIN number was the same car. Beware of this dealership!

Great Experience
    March 3, 2018

I am super happy with the experience I had at Kia of Irvine. Jackiya Troy and the rest of the team were great. I am loving my 2018 Niro and would reco...mmend Kia of Irvine to anyone looking to purchase or lease a new car.

Kia of Irvine Review
    February 21, 2018

I went to Kia of Irvine to lease a 2017 Soul EV on 2/15. My sales person was Jeff Ostegaard. Most of the negotiation process was done over email and I... only spent 2.5 hours at the dealer to finalize the paperwork. Simple and fast process. My only concern is that when I was going over the checklist of what the vehicle comes with and the 120v level 1 charger was missing. I tried to reach Jeff several times to get the charger as listed below. 2/17 @6:53pm - Call no answer 2/17 @7:15pm - Called no answer left vm 2/17 @7:17pm - sent email, no reply 2/18 @2:50pm - called no answer left vm 2/19 @11:00am - physically go back to Kia of Irvine in a different vehicle because Soul EV battery is dead in my driveway and had to had to use my girlfriend's car. I ask the receptionist for Jeff. Did not mention my name. Jeff appears a few minutes later and already knows why I'm there. Tells me he forgot his phone and home. I don't know why he didn't return my calls or email. Since he already knows why i'm there. 5min later I have my 120v charger.

New Optima owner!
    February 13, 2018

I have to say how great we were treated here at Kia. Jackiya Troy and his team treated us with respect and worked to get us the car we wanted! Thanks ...Kia!

Kia Irvine review
    January 13, 2018

Pleasant knowledgeable salesman. No pressure but answered all my questions. The Certified used Sorento was in really excellent condition inside and ou...t. It would be hard to tell it from a brand new car other than the odometer.

Happy
    January 8, 2018

I would highly recommend Irvine kia.. I have not yet purchased my brand new car but I have been looking into it and they are really helpful and friend...ly I'm going to go above and beyond to help me with any of my questions that I have ... Thank u kia

New Car
    January 8, 2018

Was in the market for a new car. Went to Kia of Irvine and the customer service that I received from David Martinez was exceptional. He was very tho...rough, patient and answered all my questions as well as providing me with different options.

December 30, 2017

Kia of Irvine had a 2018 Stinger with the option package I needed and in the color I wanted. Unlike other dealers, there was no "Market Adjustment" ad...ded on to the sticker. The price I paid was a fair one for a new model that is in demand. Even though the car was not yet on the dealership property, Farhad,my salesperson, tracked down the relevant information and kept me informed every step of the way.

Fantastic Job!
    December 10, 2017

We were looking to buy another brand but after being treated poorly by another dealership we ended up at Kia of Irvine, just "looking around." Troy wa...s awesome and made the buying process easy. We were in and out in just a couple of hours from start to finish. Thank you Kia of Irvine!

45 Oldfield Irvine, CA 92618