• KIA of Irvine . Mousa Nohad

My son and I had a wonderful experience yesterday (5/21/2017 )when we deceded to go and fine a car for him. We meat MOUSA NOHAD at the door at KIA in Irvine. Mousa was very helpful, knwledgeable, patients no pushing. He give us all the information posible for every car that we looked and leave us alone to.make the decision. Now my son is very happy with his car and I am thinking to get one for me. When I am ready I will look for Mouse. Thank you Mouse

• Expected to simply turn in my Kia 2014 Soul

Another Kia dealer's lease offer was unacceptable, but Kia of Irvine worked hard to retain my business. Even though I had ordered a Buick Encore, I really wanted the 2017 Soul. Kia, however, doesn't offer cool colors in the Souls they fully load w/options. Not the dealerhship's fault and they searched for a car that I could live with (1 having most of the available options, but I had to settle for White). They found one with a nice red accent/trim package. I got all the options I wanted, EXCEPT for the vented seats which I will regret come Summer! I realize now that I should have turned in my leased 2014 earlier in the model year for Kia of Irvine to find a 2017 with ALL the options (yucky color choices would have been no different - that's a Kia issue that I will take up with the Corp ofc). So, I cancelled the Buick order and have been driving Bianca (the nickname I gave to the 2017 in White), for several weeks. The ride is far superior to my previous 2014 and the Blind Spot detector & Apple Car Play are wonderful new features. Kia of Irvine threw in a few perks to make up for the missing Vented Seats option. so, I am happy with the deal we struck & the service provided.

• customer service

I had credit challengings so I went to a couple of dealer ships, and they turned me down. Then I stopped by kia of Irvine, and I had received outstanding customer service! From Micheal Knapp and Ed. They approved me for my new car. I definitely reccomend friends and family to this dealer ship because of their great customer service!

• Control check Manager

I bought my car from Kia depot they are no longer there went to Kia of Irvine to explore my option meet with the Michael Knapp he is the best GM with great customer service nice and professional went over my options had Pauline go on test drive she's is good sales person with high knowledge will definitely buy my next Kia from kiaof Irving and will recommend all my family and fried to go to Kia of Irvine for sales and service excellent customer service..

• David Martinez help us understand the features of

He helped us to get to know the car and show it how it works like how to connect our phone to it

• Excellent Process!

Got exactly got what I wanted in less than 2 hours! Rabi walked the talk! Thanks a lot and I will buy again from Kia of Irvine!

• Best Sales Experience ever

Everyone was so helpful and bent over backwards to help me and get me the car I wanted at the price I wanted.

• Don't get service here!!!

Stay away from the service department here. Everything was fine with my purchase and was very happy until my car got serviced here. Every single time my car gets damaged even when I go in for a simple oil change. I would not recommend you buy here if you're planning to service here as well. They do not take care of your car. Beware.

• Mousa did a great job for us

Mousa did a great job -- no pressure -- and we left with a great car!

Mousa did a great job -- no pressure -- and we left with a great car!

• Steve & Kelly knight

Great experience Fred Hafizi was terrific. He was very helpful and extremely courteous and polite. No pressure. He made it the best car purchase ever and I have done several. I'm sure other salesmen are good as well but I will tell friends to ask for Fred The finance portion was also a pleasure dealing with Tony Towhidian.