• Amazing Service!!!!

Sara was amazing!!!! So very helpful in finding the perfect vehicle for our family. The women's team is super sweet and helpful.

Nikki, Thank you so much for trusting your car purchase with Sara! Don't forget we offer a friends and family referral of $100.00 so if you send anyone to us let Sara know. Thank you!

• Awesome service at Crawford Buick GMC!

Wonderful people! I worked with Melissa Martinez and the entire staff was so helpful highly recommend! Thanks you

• Thank you Miriam Cisneros new truck purchase

Thank you Miriam Cisneros for getting me into my new 2017 gmc sierra. Loved your customer service and how you helped me get what I wanted. Very good customer service thanks for being so courteous very happy Thank you and I highly recommend your services. Terrie Garcia

• Exceptional work and customer service at Crawford

Isaac Gandara (bodyshop estimator) did an exceptional job getting our damaged car repaired in a timely manner. His customer service skills are exceptional and he made sure my husband and I were taken care of. Please commend Mr. Gandara for the great customer service he provided for us. The Hermosillo family

• Hands down the best car buying experance ever!!!

We came to Crawford GMC on a Friday night looking to check out and test drive some new vehicles as we were not set on a specific model. Our sales rep, Marino, was extremely accommodating, friendly, and professional. He was willing to stay past business hours to show us whatever we wanted to see. We agreed to meet the next day to look at more vehicles. He listened to everything we wanted and our budget. The finance office worked diligently to get us the best interest rate possible although we came prepared and pre-approved through our bank. We appreciate the positive experience we had with this dealership as purchasing a new vehicle can be very stressful.

• Great Experience

Quick and Professional buying process. Edgar was very attentive to answering all questions and addresing all concerns. Highly recommended

• Body shop service

This is only for the body shop. I purchased the bumper to bumper insurance that covered dents I wasn't sure if it cover hail damage so I appeared in person to ask. the lady at the desk didn't know what I was talking so she got the manager. I tried to explain the insurance purchased when I bought the car he kept refering to gap insurance I told him not that one. And explained myself again he finally understood me and told it is limited to the number of dents on the vehicle I asked how many dents he said there is no exact number and I told him you just told me it is limited to the number of dents and he said It doesn't cover hail damage so back and forth we go and ask him then what does it cover he said only shopping cart dings I was going to ask him a question and rudely cut me off and asked if I already received a quote from my insuranceI i told him yes and he asked if I'm going to be doing business with him I told him I'm still looking he then had the nerve to say ok come back when your ready to do business and walked off in my mind I was just curious if the insurance I purchased from the dealership covered the hail damage if not partial at least or what was covered did not expect to be treated like that I highly recommend doing body work business with someone else the sales staff where very friendly and actually helped more then body repair department.

• Great customer service by Maria

My mom just bought a used car from Maria at Crawford Ladies First and was treated with the utmost courtesy and patience. We are very happy.

Martha, please congratulate your mom on the purchase of her pre-owned vehicle! I'm so glad Maria took great care of you. Here at Crawford Ladies First we pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service. We know that without our customers we would not be here. Please let us know how we can further help you!