New 877-719-2764 Dealer Website
Used 877-487-2479 Email Dealer
Service 877-818-6918

Average based on 186 reviews.
  • Baca Family

Our experience at Dick Poe Dodge Ram was execellent! Our sales person was Mike Parra and this is the second vehicle that we buy from him in the last four months. We came back to buy a Dodge Ram from Mike Parra because we were impressed with his great customer service and extensive knowledge!! We will come back to see Mike Parra at Dick Poe for our next vehicle purchase!

• Awesome

Very friendly and not pushy! Walked you through everything and didnt skip anything. Told you a price and didnt hidedany fees!

• Great service experience.

On this particular visit on 20Sep2016 - I had 2 items: balance and rotate tires and service 4WD that I knew were priorities. In a short time, I was given a list of suggested services at this point, by the mileage. Also I was given an estimate of cost; this is a change from previous visits. I was extremely impressed with this attention to detail. Please understand all previous visits have been very acceptable.

• Good service

Shuttle service was very convenient and on time. No waiting time to initiate the work. Time for completing the work was adequate

• No hassle

Sales guy (Hershey) is awesome. No bull, very straight forward. Have already purchased two vehicles from him. Hoping to buy again in a few years.

• Great service

They were very friendly and helpful and unlike Sunland Dodge ,Dick Poe drove me home and picked me up when the car was ready.

• Service

The friendly staff and the service facility is always clean and organized. Short to no wait times to get your vehicle into service.

• Great everything thank u dodge

Like the way Estevan Lucero treated us like family ¿ I recommend my sister and they bought 2 cars from Estevan Lucero this week so we bought 1 an love it

• Best car buying experience!

Eddie was great he was a huge help and saved me the vehicle when I couldn't make it in. He even went the extra mile to offer to help me drive my other car home. He made this a great experience. Jorge was very nice and with a great personality He respected the fact that I was in a hurry and made me feel comfortable overall I will definitely go back to dick Poe dodge!

• express service rating

I like the fact that this place opens early and how quickly my vehicle was done. An extra would be if they open on Sundays just in case I could not make it on Saturday.