• Baca Family

Our experience at Dick Poe Dodge Ram was execellent! Our sales person was Mike Parra and this is the second vehicle that we buy from him in the last four months. We came back to buy a Dodge Ram from Mike Parra because we were impressed with his great customer service and extensive knowledge!! We will come back to see Mike Parra at Dick Poe for our next vehicle purchase!

• Dick poe

Excellent dealership !!! Bought two challengers from Dick Poe in under 20 mins there. The staff is friendly and my sale person was awesome. If anyone goes there I would prefer you talk to Esteban. He is the best sale person in my opinion by far!

• Service

The service department staff were courteous and attentive! Loved how they got my Nitro running like new!

• Dick poe

Edgar was awesome. He really helped me out getting the best deal on my car.

Edgar was awesome. He really helped me out getting the best deal on my car.

• Service

Awesome service friendly and nice salesman always willing to make deal

Awesome service friendly and nice salesman always willing to make deal

• Awesome experience

This was without a doubt the best experience i have had buying a vehicle. My sakes man was Edward Favela and he was a customer service type of salesman. Not of my questions went unanswered nd every step of the process was explained in detail. My finance managed,Jorge was the sams way. He answered all my question and was very helpful. I will definetly recommend Dick Poe to anyone looking for a car or truck.

• clean and professional approach

courtesy and honesty concerning repair needed, kept posted on repair timeline, and cost quote before repairs done, as well as timely repair.

• Great Service

All employees were friendly and helpful. The vehicles service was completed on time and at a fair price. Dick Poe Dodge has a great team of people.

• Great service

Their experience, the work on my vehicle was done properly and in a timely manner. I only take my car here to get repaired right.

• Fast & friendly

Wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Always fast and friendly. Service there is second to none. Highly recommend Dick Poe