BMW of El Paso

84 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2020

They reached out via email same day. I was not able to use my phone and they understood. Communication was an ease. They sent me a list of vehicles in... my price range. Exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Thank you, Vanessa, for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you ...for your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 18, 2020

Perfect repair of a complicated problem ! Outstanding service and caring attention ! Highly recommend ! I have been a loyal BMW customer for over 30 years... because of the great service.

Thank you for your positive review, Felice! We appreciate your business.

• August 7, 2017

I found a used Acura online and worked with Anais and Jorge to put the deal together. I live in Ohio and they were MORE than willing to do anything it... took to get the deal done especially from half way across the country. I was beyond satisfied with their ability to make things happen. They weren't pushy or too over the top. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a car either new or used to visit BMW El Paso - It was a great experience and I would definitely do it again.

Hi Johnathan, thank you for reviewing us and Anias and Jorge in particular! We are thrilled to hear we earned your business all the way from OH!

February 10, 2020

The service is great here! I’ve never had a problem or bad experience. I appreciate the opportunity for a loaner vehicle. I would definitely recommend... this place to people.

Thank you, Andrea, for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 27, 2020

Sam at El Paso BMW is a great person to handle the maintenance of your vehicle. He is very honest and will always give you his best advice in regards to... anything concerning your vehicle. He goes the extra mile to ensure your needs are met while your vehicle is being serviced

Thank you, Francis, for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

January 23, 2020

Usually service is good but this time it was very disappointing. Brought the car in for spark plugs replacement a couple of days ago. The tech didn’t place... them properly and on my way back home it startled right in the middle of the highway. Had to return it back and got a loaner till they got the plugs (that got burned from that incident) replaced again. Hopefully their techs learned the lesson this time to avoid problems like that in the future.

WillB, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for what you experienced. I would like an opportunity to address your concerns and to... earn your business, please contact me at cugarte@bmwofelpaso.com I look forward to speaking with you. Christian Ugarte Service and Parts Director

January 23, 2020

I received great service from Chris @ MINI, he was helpful and provided me with exceptional service and follow up and would highly recommend dealing with... him

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

January 13, 2020

This was my first time visiting BMW of El Paso (I purchased my first BMW last month) and did so to have a recall addressed. My assigned service representative,... Karina, is the consummate professional: courteous, knowledgeable, professional, and proactive, anticipating needs ahead of time and going above and beyond in providing exemplary customer care. I have every confidence in the quality and dedication of the entire dealership because of my initial interactions with Karina and look forward to continuing trusting BMW of El Paso for my automotive needs in the future.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience...! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

January 13, 2020

Took my Infiniti for oil change service and was impressed with the customer service. Will definitely be back to take my car in for any future service needs.

Thank you. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit. Hope to see you in the future!

December 25, 2019

As always the best between Chris and Judith at the service desk and Chris in the shop. I always feel fortunate having such a Dealer near by me. Peace of... mind for sure.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!