3.4
Average based on 16 reviews
  • Excellent

Very impressed with how they took care of my son's F150. Recommend Manny Saenz. Great service!

Thank you, Ron! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

• Worst service ever!!

Do not take your vehicle there for service. They have no idea what they are doing and it starts with management!!!

Thank you for your feedback about your service experience because that should not have happened. I want to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please give me a call at 915.629.4282 so I can learn more? Tony Hernandez Digital Director

• Shamaley Ford Sales

Great customer service from Mr. Jaime Luna. Hebteuly cares for his customers and goes above and beyond to satisfy their needs.

Hello, Thank you for your review and kind words regarding Jaime. We're pleased with the service you received from Jamie. Please come back and see us again!

• Truck Buyer

My salesmen was very helpful and catered to all of my needs. I explained to the salesman what I needed and he found the right truck for me.

Thank you Raul! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Warranty Issues

Purchased extended warranty on a vehicle I purchased 10 months ago and I am unable to use it for repairs.

Thank you for your feedback about the warranty and the repairs because that should not have happened. I want to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please give me a call at 915.629.4282 so I can learn more? Tony Hernandez Digital Director

• Service

Nice job and I like the way tge person explained the issue of my escape

Thank you Rose for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Nice job and I like the way tge person explained the issue of my escape

• I'mvery happy with the service I received.

I had a easy sales and trade in process. I was able to get what I wanted.

I had a easy sales and trade in process. I was able to get what I wanted.

Frank, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Good Guys

Great team, great price, great work. Great salesman Mikki!

Great team, great price, great work. Great salesman Mikki!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Jack. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Great experience!!!

I highly recommend shamaley ford. Armando Alatorre and Felipe Espinoza gave the best customer service ever! Thank you for your help and providing a great shopping experience!

Thank you Maria for the kind words about Armando and Felipe! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We look forward to your business with us again!

• 2016 Mustang

What a great experience , Mr Canales was very helpful, knowledgeable and very professional through the whole process.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with excellent service and knowledgeable expertise, Samuel! We hope to see you again soon!