Shamaley Ford

86 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 13, 2015

Very impressed with how they took care of my son's F150. Recommend Manny Saenz. Great service!

Thank you, Ron! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

October 15, 2018

The staff is attentive and friendly even with them being busy. The waiting area is very nice with drinks and sitting areas that are excellent.

Thank you John for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 11, 2018

Excellent service, Francisco canales is a great salesman and great person he helped me all the time with very good deals this is the 7th car that l bought... with shamaley ford

We are happy to hear that Francisco was a great help through your buying process! Thank you for your business!

October 7, 2018

I got my oil change, the service was outstanding. The technicians were incredibly knowledgeable and the staff were very helpful. Definitely going to return...... Thank you ��

Thank you Wendy for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 5, 2018

Great customer service. Very helpful kept me updated on what work was being performed on my vehicle and gave me a rental car. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 2, 2018

Great service Octavio helped me find the vehicle I was looking for. I didnt feel pressure at all. Purchase was quick and find what i was looking for

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

October 2, 2018

Mr. Hall was very helpful. We originally went in for a lease. That didn’t work out good for us. He worked hard to find a car and payment we were... happy with. Very helpful!!!

Hello Princess, thank you for reviewing Mr. Hall and we sincerely hope to one day earn your business!

September 30, 2018

Sabrina A. did everything to get my service done. That’s why I keep coming back! I would recommend Shamaley Ford for all your service needs.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

September 28, 2018

Was helped immediately, greeted with a friendly service tech. Work was complete much quicker than expected time. I would recommend Shamaley Ford for customer... care.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit!

September 28, 2018

I took my f250 for regular maintenance (oil change, rotate tires and my sunroof was not opening). Service writer would not answer my calls, had to call... another service writer and she never called me back. the tech left my truck dirty both fenders and on headboard/seat. Tech took sunroof off and laid it on my bed cover, when put back in he dragged it and scratched the bed cover. My tires were rotated and they never checked the air pressure....had more pressure in front tires because I use my truck for towing. So when they rotated the rears to the front the front had more air than the rear. While traveling, I needed my window washers, used it once and then my truck alerted me that my fluid was low. Tech never topped off my fluids. If simple things like that were missed, it leads me to believe a checklist was not used and they did NOT follow it for all items......not to mention left my $70k truck dirty with oil stains. Very disappointed with this visit, never had a problem in the past. This time very poor attention to detail......feel my $231 for oil / filter change could of been well spent somewhere else.

Hello Albert, Thank you for informing me about your situation. Please know that we are looking into your concerns, we will be reaching out to you so...on to assist. If there is anything I can do in the meantime please reach out to me at (915)629-4232. Jesse Baird Service Manager (915)629-4232