New 888-663-4164 Dealer Website
Used 888-662-5062 Email Dealer
Service 855-670-0133

• Low Stress, Easy, Wonderful Experience

We recently bought a used Maxda CX-5 from Danika and were so pleased with the entire process. This was our first time buying a car from a dealership and we were nervous and didn't know what to expect going in. I made a few trips before we actually bought the car and Danika was patient and never pushy about buying. When we finally decided to buy, we settled on a very fair price and then she walked us through the paperwork slowly and explained everything clearly since we had never done this before. I have called her for a few things since then, and she always gets back to me quickly and helps in any way she can. I really recommend Shortline and am so glad we ended up with Danika!

• Used Car ;)

I bought a used car from manager Jason and sales person Bego they made the whole experience a breeze and were really easy to work with. Great place to buy a car

• Best car buying Experience!!!!

I bought a new Mazda CX-5 from Ryan Schnabel, he made the whole process so easy they don't do the whole back and forth. I asked for the best price and got it. I am very happy with the service they provided for me. A+++++ Would recommend these guys to all my friends and family.

• Great Experience at Shortline

We recently bought our CX-5 from Bego at Shortline Mazda and he did an unbelievable job taking care of all our needs. I have always been hesitant stepping foot into a dealership but Bego made the process transparent. I love my new CX-5 and couldn't be happier with the customer service that was offered. Thank you Shortline Mazda!!!

• Certified Mazda3

I had the best experience dealing with Ryan and Levi at Shortline!!! The process was a breeze and Ryan even delivered the car to my house the next day. I will definitely come back when it's time to trade in my Honda.

• New CX-5

Went through the Costco Auto Program with Eric Lamanna and he really made it easy for us - we have never had such a pleasant time in a dealership. Thanks!

• happy3owner

I recently bought a new Mazda from Matt, he was very knowledgeable and respectful. The prosses took a while but he kept us busy the entire time (showed us what all the buttons do in the car, how everything works, introduced me to their service center) by the time that was all done we were sitting in fiance. Very happy with the prosses overall and very happy with Matt.

• Great Services

Over all great place and these guys will work with you no matter what the problems you have they will make sure you get a good deal on any car

• Mazda Lover

Was very happy with the way I was treated by Bego and had an amazing experience, definitely would recommend him.

• Used Mazda 3

I bought a used Mazda 3 from Bego and Jason it was a nice and easy process very satisfied.