• Rickey Anderson Sales Representative-Review

Rickey Anderson, Sales Representative Rickey's professionalism and easy-going mannerism made our car buying experience enjoyable and relaxed. We met with many sales representative in various car dealerships over a 5 week period. Rickey by far was the most helpful and courteous. Thank you, Mike and Clarissa Proud new owners of a Dodge Durango Citadel

Congratulations Mike and Clarissa on your new Dodge! We are so happy you had a good experience with us and with our sales rep Rickey. Thank you for your comments and your business!

• 2016 equinox

Excellent. best experience in 40 years. Christian went above and beyond. We called him on Wednesday to check the the availability of a used 16 equinox he said he didn't know if the car was still available but he could give me call back me in 10 minutes. I received a call back in 5 minutes. He said the car was at detail and that it would be done in like an hour. I asked for his bottom line price and he gave me his out the door price. I said i didn't know if i could make it on Wednesday because i just has a Kidney Removed but i would try to come in on Thursday. Thursday morning i called and said i wasn't going to make it in because it was going to rain and hate driving in the rain. He offered to drive the car to where we live, He showed up in 2 hours and we drove the car for 10 minutes and we loved it. We told Christian how we could get this done and he said he could go back to the dealership and get the contract printed and come back and deliver the car. Well thats what he did. I've never dealt with a dealership like len lyall, and a "salesmen" like Christian. He was so respectul and knowledgeable. Best car buying experience i've had.. Going to refer all my neighbors and family members..

Dennis, We want to thank you for the review and letting us know christian did an awesome job helping you with the purchase of your new equinox. We are here to help you with anything you need. Brandon Pryor Len Lyall Internet Manager

• 2017 Cruze Hatchback LT

Brandon Pryor was great. He was knowledgeable, laid back, and very professional. No pressure, not pushy and I will definitely send my friends to him when they are ready to purchase a Car.

Hey Terry, Thank you for the awesome review! Brandon is one of our best guys. We appreciate you being an advocate for Len Lyall Chevrolet! Thank you for allowing us an opportunity to assist you with your vehicle purchase. Welcome to the Len Lyall Family! Ryan Tanner Internet Sales Director Len Lyall Chevrolet

• 2500HD silverado truck

Christian and Clay at Lynn Lyall met and far exceeded anything I could have imagined. Im a repeat Dodge offender. Prior to this Silverado I had three Dodge Ram trucks. Why I'm telling you this is because these two guys made a Chevy guy out of me. They helped me find the truck I have been looking for. They also helped me with all the additional options that I added to this truck to make it my own. Christian explained all the options on the truck and what each one does. Very happy

• New Car Purchase

Troy was efficient and prompt to respond to any and all of my questions. Delivering the car to me was awesome. The whole experience was very painless. Thank you! We will definitely be back for future needs.

• Everything's was great.

Casey was very friendly. The employees were very helpful directling us quickly where to go. It was a simple process for service.

• Excellent experience today!

What makes this service department unique is that they listen to what my needs are.

• Was a good experience!

It was a good experience. Staff was very helpful. I would come to have my car serviced here again.

• Exceptional service

We appreciate your repeat business with us Alicia thanks for the kind review and please come back and see us soon!

Len Lyall is always very friendly and takes care of any issues we have. We have bought several cars from Len Lyall and never have any issues. I highly recommend anyone who wants to have a fast, easy and friendly car service or purchase!

• Car oil change

First oil change, technician knowledgeable service commendable. Will use Len Lyall for all future service

We appreciate the review George thank you!

We appreciate the review George thank you!