Len Lyall Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Rickey Anderson Sales Representative-Review
    June 14, 2015

Rickey Anderson, Sales Representative Rickey's professionalism and easy-going mannerism made our car buying experience enjoyable and relaxed. We met... with many sales representative in various car dealerships over a 5 week period. Rickey by far was the most helpful and courteous. Thank you, Mike and Clarissa Proud new owners of a Dodge Durango Citadel

Congratulations Mike and Clarissa on your new Dodge! We are so happy you had a good experience with us and with our sales rep Rickey. Thank you for yo...ur comments and your business!

Oil Change
    March 19, 2018

I pulled in and was trying to find my coupon on my phone and the lady directing me in got irritated. I'm sorry but if you have a hang over don't take... it out on me. Then I showed the coupon for $19.95 for an oil change before repairs started. No mention of my car taking different oil. Don't send me a coupon if it's not applicable. Must just apply to old cars. Service was great and timely but when I went to pay I was charged $45. I told the clerk I had a coupon for $19.95 so she charged me $35 instead. Thanks to Dan I got the $19.95 price. My family has bought several cars from Len Lyall. Three of my son's, myself and a friend we recommended. A total of about nine trucks and cars, most new. I recommend Dan for Sales but I won't be coming back unless I have to. The customer service person cheered up a little when I got back. I'm sorry if you don't like customers, work from home.

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We would like an opportunity to mak...e this up to you. If you are willing, please reach out to us at (303) 502-9924 so we can work towards a resolution.

Really good customer service very dependable,relij
    March 8, 2018

Every thing went well the people was nice and fast to handle business people skills were great I love how much you can trust the price was very good r...easonable

Hi Brian, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to see you soon!

Chevrolet Cruze
    February 24, 2018

All of the staff at Len Lyall were amazing. I was able to get a great deal on my trade in and they made the whole buying experience positive.

Hi Thomas J Turrell, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you ha...ve a great day!

Car Buyer
    February 19, 2018

Good easy buying process - salesman was knowledgable and courteous - helped us through the process - good buying experience

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

A series of poor customer service events
    February 19, 2018

I was told by the mechanic at Len Lyle Chevrolet that my transmission lines needed to be replaced. I was told this while I was getting engine repairs ...done that were covered under warranty. No mention of non warranty work was made when they asked me about the repairs. When I arrived to have the transmission lines replaced, they were going to charge me $400 with no warning. I find it funny that a part of the transmission is not covered under the power train warranty. As I was attempting to leave, they had parked a vehicle in front of the bay door that I was using, keeping me from leaving. I had to ask to people in order to be let out of their garage. I do not recommend this place for service.

Nicholas Dice, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Please re...ach out to us at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution. Len Lyall Chevrolet (888) 553-0950

Great Experience
    February 17, 2018

I had a great experience with the staff and total buying experience.

Lori Ann Heneen, we are so happy to read such a great review about Len Lyall Chevrolet!

RE SERVICE
    January 16, 2018

EXCELLANT DEALERSHIP SERVICE. . THIS IS THE 3RD REVIEW .

Thanks for the review Marilou Sharpley! If there's anything further that you may need, please don't hesitate to give us a call at (888) 553-0950. We ...offer many other services and have a large selection of new vehicles, if you're in the market. - Len Lyall Chevrolet We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Len Lyall Chevrolet

Great place to buy a vehicle
    December 9, 2017

I have purchased four vehicles from Len Lyall Chevrolet and every purchase has been great. Everyone is helpful and quite willing to make the buying ex...perience a good one.

Joe Wojteczko, we are so happy to read such a great review about Len Lyall Chevrolet!

Unbelievably bad experience
    November 29, 2017

Incompetent service advisors told me they made me an appointment when they did not. Then, when I arrived, informed me that I could have NONE of the se...rvices I needed done, except an oil change. So the lube tech didn't fill up any of my fluids (my coolant was completely empty). When I asked if he'd spotted a leak, he told me 'the engine was probably just burning it.' Upon closer inspection when I got home, there's coolant gelled all the way down the front of my engine - there's an OBVIOUS leak. This issue could have been spotted and fixed while it was there. Contrary to what the service advisor told me, my car was NOT inspected by a technician. This is nothing but blatant negligence and absolute apathy on the part of the service advisors and lube technician. I've never had an experience at another dealer quite like this one. I'm utterly appalled.

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at... (888) 553-0950. Lorna, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around.

Len Lyall Chevrolet