Shortline Subaru

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2584 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2584 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Shortline Subaru from DealerRater.com

• December 31, 2016

My sister and I walked in and they were very busy. Craig Heydman helped us out with a friendly smile and was very easy to work with. I would recomme...nd anyone to Craig he was great!

May 12, 2018

Fred W helped me acquire my new Crosstrek and I couldn't be happier! The whole process was made very easy and the customer service was great. I went i...n with a general idea of what I was looking for and walked out with the perfect vehicle for me. Thanks again!

May 1, 2018

From knowledge of the car during the test drive to going through the bells and whistles after purchase, Jonny did a great job with everything!!

April 27, 2018

Tom Senior was great to work with and was a very honest and happy. It was actually a pleasure buying a car form Tom which is a really welcome experien...ce in the world of car buying. I'd buy another one from him.

April 25, 2018

I purchased this car from out of state, while coordinating a cross-country move. From the very beginning, Tom Sr. accommodated every single need/quest...ion I had. He remained in regular communication with me via email and telephone over several weeks. I was even picked up from the airport the day I moved in order to secure the purchase of my new car!! I was treated with sincerity, kindness, and respect by every staff member. Overall, a seamless and transparent process, and I LOVE my new Crosstrek!

Matthew Karros

Sales and Leasing Consultant

April 14, 2018

These guys here are willing to get you what you want and will work very hard for you! These guys grind for you! They???re great !

April 14, 2018

Tom Karros Sr. at Shortline Subaru was a pleasure to work with. He welcomed us in, and answered all of my questions about the vehicle. I found him to... be extremely knowledgeable on the subject (and I had done my own research prior). He set us up with a test drive, and gave us a perfect route with both City and Highway driving. Upon return, he promised that he would work to get me the best deal possible on the vehicle, and he absolutely followed through on that promise! I Internet shopped for this vehicle, and I have to say, it was a great, hassle-free shopping experience with Tom Karros Sr. and Shortline Subaru! They have great follow-up to make sure everything is just perfect with the vehicle. And, to answer any lingering questions one might have, they have a free "Encore Delivery" program where their product specialist, Federico, goes feature by feature throughout the vehicle and explains in detail all of the options and settings - a great service if you have all of the high-tech safety and entertainment features like EyeSight and Touchscreen/Voice Activated navigation system. If you're shopping for a new Subaru, I would highly recommend Tom Karros Sr. and Shortline Subaru - 5 stars!

April 9, 2018

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. This was hands down the best car buying experience I have had. I would definitely recommend shortline s...uburu to my family and friends.

April 6, 2018

Listened to our needs, showed us options and worked with us to meet those needs. No hard sell. Good communication about vehicle and finance options.

April 6, 2018

Fred was the best part of the entire process. He was sensitive to our converns and misgivings about the dealership/paperwork process based on many of ...our negative experiences with auto dealerships over the past 50 years. He made sure we understood the forms/processes for completing the sale, was patient with our questions and thorough in his review of documents and the timetable for completing the sale. As our selected vehicle was "in transit", Fred kept us apprised of its ETA, responding to our telephone calls and emails within a few hours. His responsiveness made us feel, in a refreshing twist, like he was our agent, not just the sales representative for Shortline Subaru. As for the Shortline Subaru environment, the facilities were clean and inviting, the employees making sure we were being taken care of during each of our three visits

Shortline Subaru