New 866-414-9601 Dealer Website
Used 866-647-7579 Email Dealer
Service 888-425-7098

• Shortline is the place for me :-)

My sister and I walked in and they were very busy. Craig Heydman helped us out with a friendly smile and was very easy to work with. I would recommend anyone to Craig he was great!

• Terrible Customer Service undermines Repairs

am reviewing the service section of Shortline, not the dealership. I went in today to have my car serviced on my lunch break. The service consultant, John, was incredibly amiable, and even took some time out to give me the heads up on some new tires (very needed!). After reviewing what my car needed done he informed me that my wait time would be an hour and a half, which was fine. While I was waiting I actually had time to speak to my wife while I was waiting at Shortline, and she gave the a-ok to purchase the tires that John had quoted for me. Unfortunately, here is where things started to go south. After being told that my car would only take 20 more minutes (this after waiting an hour and ten) my car still wasn't finished 40 minutes later. I decided to go check and see how much longer I was looking at. When I got back there my initial rep was busy, so I asked the other consultant (Monique?) if she knew. What I got next was the most noxious blast of rudeness that I have perhaps ever received. Not only didn't she know, but after some frustrated histrionics she tossed a number off the top of her head. Now, I am unclear as to why Monique (?) felt the need to be incredibly rude to me when I asked for the status of my vehicle. As far as I know it’s my right as a customer to ask for that information, especially when it is running behind the initial time stated. I wasn’t upset, I just needed update as my job was wondering how long it was going to take. If she didn’t know, or if it was unclear, she could have just said so. I didn’t need to be treated to attitude followed by an incorrect estimate. I work servicing computers and systems. If I acted in a similar manner to a customer when they ask a simple query I could probably expect to have my rear end handed to me. And, if that sort of attitude is tolerated at that sort of business? Well, no thanks. Suffice to say, I'll get my new tires elsewhere. Again, this is just a review of the service station. Never bought a car here, but the idea of facing similar customer service in the high stress situation of buying a car from a place that tolerates that type of behavior is enough for me to say "pass."

• Shortline is the place for me :-)

• Kelly from Limon and her GREAT experience!!!

I have never purchased a new car before and Bob T could not have been more helpful! He was very knowledgeable and made the process completely stress free. I also very much enjoyed working with Troy on the finance side. Would highly recommend!

• Craig Heydman was Great!

After visiting many different makes and models Craig Heydman showed me the difference with Subaru. Ask for Craig you will be happy! :-)

• Happy Subaru owner again.

Once again a happy Subaru owner. Bob Tartler helped us purchase our 3rd Subaru from Shortline. Thanks Bob!

• Matthew Karros = AWESOME!!

Matthew was friendly, informative, articulate, and explained everything to us exceptionally well. This is our first Subaru purchase, and we're already looking forward to our next purchase from Matthew. Thank you so much for all of your help Matthew -- very much appreciated!!

• The fleshes from golden

Bod tarter was awesome he explained everything really good. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• m johnson from lakewood

Going with the Costco program everthing was easy. My salesman Bob Tartler was great to deal with.

• M Johnson from Lakewood co

Staff was professional and helpful. Sale went through perfectly.

Staff was professional and helpful. Sale went through perfectly.