(4.5) 1236 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
1236 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stevinson Toyota East from DealerRater.com
  • Stevinson Toyota East

Stevinson is a great facility with lots of friendly and fun staff! My salesman Montonzo was a great joy to work with and he took very good care of me!... Also Raj who did my financing was so great he made the whole process very easy and smooth and sent me out a happy car owner!

This is so great to hear! We hope you are loving your new wheels! :)

• Great Service

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a new Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro, from Stevinson East Toyota. Sales Consultant, Susan McMillon made the process... as smooth as possible, even concedering that I was a little ill prepared to actually close the deal on the night that I was there. Susan, along with the finance manager made every effort to finalize the sale, but through no fault of their own, I had to return the next day to receive the vehicle. Nevertheless, everything work out great. I returned to Stevinson East a week later, to have a clear bra installed. I was met promptly by a service agent who took my information, and guided me to their service waiting area - that wasn’t like most car service waiting areas. This area was clean, modern, and provided great amenities. I am proud to have the Stevinson emblem attached to my vehicle.de

• So so experience

I was looking at a used car, it ended up being a little out of my price range. It was a little slow and I didn’t have a great experience with the man ...who looked at my car to give a trade in price. He was a little condescending and treated me like I didn’t know anything.

Hi, JL. We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience. It is our goal to make sure that every customer feels welcomed and comfortable du...ring their time at our store. We'd like to hear more about what happened. Please give us a call when you have a moment. Steve Bear, General Manager, (303)-340-2170

• Professional,Helpful, Friendly

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a new Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro, from Stevinson East Toyota. Sales Consultant, Susan McMillon made the process... as smooth as possible, even concedering that I was a little ill prepared to actually close the deal on the night that I was there. Susan, along with the finance manager made every effort to finalize the sale, but through no fault of their own, I had to return the next day to receive the vehicle. Nevertheless, everything work out great. I returned to Stevinson East a week later, to have a clear bra installed. I was met promptly by a service agent who took my information, and guided me to their service waiting area - that wasn???t like most car service waiting areas. This area was clean, modern, and provided great amenities. I am proud to have the Stevinson emblem attached to my vehicle.

Stevinson Toyota East

Hi, Paul! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review of your experience! It's great to hear that you had such a pleasant ...time working with Susan. Thank you for choosing Stevinson and be sure to let us know if there's ever anything more we can do for you! We're proud to have you as a customer!

• A bit rocky but in the end extremely satisfied

Bought a 2017 Tundra Limited and while the sales part was a little tough I ended up getting a good deal and a very fair price on my trade. There were ...some glitches with service and getting the truck detailed and a few things missing, like the center cap on one wheel, plus a few other issues. Moses has been very helpful and accommodating from the get-go. Things weren't really his fault, but he's always had a very can do and positive attitude to make things right. As things got a little out of hand Matt Waygood stepped in and I was extremely impressed. I've been in the service industry for 20+ years so I can appreciate good service when it happens. Matt really knows how to own the situation, has great communication and follow-through skills and is incredibly nice. He has helped to keep me, my friends and family, very loyal Stevinson customers. Anyone in the service industry is going to fail from time to time, but it's all about how you recover the customer and Matt did a great job!

Stevinson Toyota East

Hi, MLRBND! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this process - it means so much that you were able to see the effort our empl...oyees put into preparing your vehicle. Thank you for understanding and for the 5 stars! If there's ever anything more we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

• Great Service, Great attitude!

I bought my Camry almost five years ago, the best experience ever buying car. Over years, I used to owe a lot of cars. Some are gone, lost in traumat...ic events. However, regardless the trauma of the event, I only remember the negative feelings while buying the cars. I still feel a burn in my stomach remembering the excruciating 9.5 hours of sales pressure endured at the hands of Kuny Honda in Arapahoe, or the light headed feeling while buying the now totaled Nissan Pathfinder. However, five years ago the Stevinson Toyota crew let me borrow the car, take it home, and "get to know each other", which I did. And so, I bought the car. The negotiation was fierce but fair, both parts putting up a great and fair "fight" over the car's price. I never regretted that decision, I bought a great car, at a great price, from professional sellers. Ever since I am using the Stevinson Toyota services and parts department. In five years I had experienced nothing but professional service, good communication, great attitude, and helpful clerks. I go buy my own oil change supplies from Stevinson and every time the guys take their time to help me out any way they possibly can. You can tell that you enjoy excellent service from excellent selected and trained employees. It is my belief that the entire Stevinson Toyota culture is inspired by the higher management. In five years people come and go. What remains is a constant assurance of great service provided when needed. Thank you everyone!

Stevinson Toyota East

Hi, vbarta. We're so glad to see that we were able to turn things around and regain your trust. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a ne...w review. if there's ever anything more we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know.

• Fantastic

Allison Maxon helped me find my 2nd car. This is the 2nd time i bought a car from her. Im happy customer for sure. I recommed to buy a car from her

Stevinson Toyota East

Hi, Demmelash! We're so glad to hear that you're a returning Stevinson customer! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review.... Have a wonderful week! Let us know if there's anything more we can do for you!

• Stevinson put unsafe new tires on my CPO Toyota.

Purchased a certified pre-owned 2014 Corolla for my son in July. Car has been great around town. Took it out on the highway a few weeks ago for a ...longer trip, and the car skates around like it's on ice when you get it up to 75mph. Feels very unstable and unsafe at inter-city highway speeds. Thinking there was an issue with the alignment or something else, I took it back to have Stevinson check it. The service-side of the dealership replicated the issue but says it's the tires, and that it isn't anything they can address. The tires are new tires of a brand called Advanta that I've never heard of - I can find new ones online for under $60, so I can only imagine dealers get them for less than that at wholesale prices. I don't think I've ever paid that low for new tires. I don't feel safe letting my son drive on the highway with these. Toyota doesn't use this brand of tire on their new vehicles. If Stevinson is going to put on new tires to sell cars, they should use at least the same quality as the originals, not these cheap unsafe pieces of garbage!

Stevinson Toyota East

Hi, ElyLake. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We'd like to have you come by and speak with those who worked on your vehicle in the... service department so we can find the best solution here. Please give us a call at (303)340-2170 when you have a moment and ask to speak with Anthony Vigil or Matt Waygood in Service to find the best time for us to take a look. Thank you.

• Excellent Customer Service

Worked with Kelley Bargmann purchasing a used vehicle. She was very helpful with the process, making the whole process a delight. She worked with me g...etting the price I wanted and expedited the paperwork process, making the whole purchase painless and easy. Would definitely work with her again on my next purchase.

Stevinson Toyota East

Hi, snader! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We're so glad Kelly was able to work alongside you and help you through th...e process. Let us know if there's anything more we can do for you!

• Great job

Great job and excellent sales dept. Kelly was the best. I would recommend her to all my closest friends.

Hi, Anthony! We're so glad we were able to make this a positive and comfortable car buying experience for you! We really appreciate you coming by. I...f there's anything more Stevinson can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know!

444 S Havana St Aurora, CO 80012