Suss Buick GMC

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 285 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Very satisfied customer and very proud new owner.
    April 8, 2018

I've been searching for the last 8months for sales, deals and incentives on the 3/4 ton 2500 6.0 liter gas crew cab trucks, all I found was the 1500 t...rucks seem to have all the incentives until I came across Suss GMC on line . I have to say I was totally shocked when a GMC 2500 6.0 crew cab fully loaded had the incentives I've been looking for. It was hard to believe so I had to call on this and ask the salesman Tony is this true? To find out I drove to Suss GMC and found out yes it was and got a very good trade in value for my trade, the deal was made that day and the color of my new truck is very nice, dark slate metallic. I'm here to say I'm a very happy customer to have had a easy stress free experience .

Manuel - Thank you for leaving this fantastic review of your experience with Tony at Suss Buick-GMC. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our goal and glad ...to see we provided an excellent experience. Thanks again for leaving this recommendation. Take Care.

Five Stars for Steve at Suss Buick
    March 28, 2018

My fiance and I were looking to either finance or lease a new car, and had shopped around at five other dealerships over the span of two weeks. During... this time, we met with several salespeople, some who were nice and some who weren't. After seeing a commercial for a Buick, we decided to inquire about a specific model that we found on Suss Buick's website, and Steve Cantrell called us within 24 hours to let us know the vehicle was still available. Steve was great with communication, sending a very detailed e-mail on a Sunday (dealerships are closed on Sundays in Colorado) about every trim level they had available for the model we requested, along with pricing info. When we made it into the dealership to see the vehicle we wanted, we found out it had just sold 30 min prior, but Steve worked diligently to find the same car at a different dealership, then drove there on his day off to pick it up for us. Needless to say, we were beyond thrilled with our experience with Steve at Suss Buick. He was prompt, honest, and kind - and he got us a great deal on our 2018 Buick Encore. We are very happy with the service Steve provided and we highly recommend working with him if you are considering a GM car in the Denver area.

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Suss Buick GMC. Best wishes also for you and your fiance, and ...we hope you both enjoy your new Buick. Thank you again for the great review of our staff and the great experience at Suss Buick GMC!

Purchase of a 2018 Buick Encore
    March 20, 2018

Steve Cantrell was very helpful and made the purchase of my dad's 2018 Buick Encore really easy. Initially, we were looking at the Encore Essence mod...el and Steve had that vehicle ready for us to test drive when we arrived at the dealership. After some discussion about safety features in the different levels of the Encore, we decided that the Encore Premium would be the better model for my dad. Steve was very accommodating and we were able to get the right vehicle for a great price!

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Suss Buick GMC. We are always more than happy to assist you if ...anything else comes up. Take care

Suss experience
    March 16, 2018

Steve Cantrell was so great to work with that we came back a month later and bought a second vehicle from him! Thank you so very much for an amazing ...experience!

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Suss Buick GMC and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks again fo...r taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Happy customer
    March 6, 2018

Buying process was easy knew what I wanted walked away with what I wanted and didn't feel pushed into it the process was easy and smooth

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Suss Buick GMC and we hope t...o see you again.

New car
    March 5, 2018

Cornell was the best! He went out of his way to keep in touch with me throughout my whole car searching process and made sure to get me the best deal.... He was professional, honest, and the nicest guy!

Bizz Wiggin, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Suss Buick GMC. Thank you so much again for your feedb...ack! We hope you have a great day!

2018 Buick Encore
    March 3, 2018

Cornell was just great! Could not have had a more kind and caring sales person. Went out of his way to help and will continue to help if needed.

Bev New Car Buyer, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Love my new car. Thank you, Cornell!!
    March 2, 2018

I had a great experience and lot's of thanks to Cornell for assisting me with finding my new car. Cornell is accommodating, he follows through and ...takes time to explain an assist. Great job!!

Ivana Stanisic, we are glad we could help and it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Until the next time we meet, take care!

Easy to work with and straightforward
    February 23, 2018

I was shopping for a very particular vehicle and wasn't having much luck with other dealerships. I contacted Suss Buick and Steve really worked hard t...o earn my business. I appreciate how he was straightforward and didn't play any of the sales games that other dealerships love to do. He gave me the price I wanted without any additional fees or add-ons. Steve didn't have the vehicle I wanted, but he found it at another dealer and picked it up himself. I flew in to pick up my vehicle and Steve was there to pick me up at the airport. He was very good at communicating with me by phone, e-mail, and text and making sure I knew what to expect. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Steve and the others at Suss Buick!

Cachec, we are glad we could help and happy to read such a great review about Suss Buick GMC! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything ...else comes up. Take care!

Amazing experience at SUSS GMC
    February 17, 2018

I've leased all 3 of my cars through SUSS and each time recieved excellent customer service. I appreciate the time and energy expended to get me into ...what I want while still maintaining respectful client relations. I will return when my lease expires and it's time to shop for another car.

Hi Lacie, thank you so much for your positive comments about Suss Buick GMC! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a po...sitive experience at Suss Buick GMC. Thank you again for leaving us this response!

Suss Buick GMC