Tynan's Volkswagen

(4.8) 233 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

233 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tynan's Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • Great family car buying experience!
    February 13, 2016

Christopher Patrick was extremely knowledgeable and gracious helping my family purchase a car. This is my second purchase from this dealership.

• Amazing Customer Service!
    January 18, 2018

I have bought Volkswagen's from Tynan's in the past. Love the product. Love the dealership! Robert Cruz, sales consultant, is an outstanding employee ...and represents the company so well. I explained what I was looking for, which in the beginning I wanted to look at Nissan, and Robert was able to 'steer' me back to VW and I'm thrilled with the outcome! Tynan's was able to find the best financing available for what I needed and I drove off the lot with a huge smile on my face and a new Tiguan in my garage. I'm so happy with my purchase and so happy to highly recommend Robert Cruz, Tynan's sales consultant. Another special shout out to Jim Tynan. Jim remembered me from the last purchase I made. Thank you Robert and Jim! Thank you Tynan's!

Overall Experience

• When in to service my CC ended up buying two cars!
    January 12, 2018

Andrew Miller is great, he really worked with me to get out from underneath my maintenance for my CC (the cost to repair was more than the car was wor...th). We had a budget and we were able to stick to that and get me into a brand new Passat SEL premium. While there, my wife fell in love with the VW Atlas after crunching some number we felt like it wasn???t a good idea for us. Next day Andrew contacted me and asked how could we make it work I told him specifically what we wanted (price/model trim) and we weren???t moving from that. Andrew did some magic voodoo and got everything we wanted. We were there a few hours later to buy the Atlas for my wife. Thanks Andrew and Nerd on!!!

• No Pressure!
    January 4, 2018

From start to finish, I was treated respectfully, my questions were answered??? and there was no pressure! Very good experience, and I would recommend... to my friends and family.

• Old school cynic.
    December 28, 2017

Andrew is approachable and friendly with a vast knowledge of his field. He truly presents himself as someone who cares about you and not a commission....

• Excellent experience!
    December 19, 2017

I can only give 5 stars and Robert is definitely worth them! He took care of all the steps of the sales or from my perspective buyers process. He was ...patient and always available for any questions. Even weeks after he called me to hear whether everything's still going fine with my new Volkswagen. That was right at a time when I had come to a few questions and without hesitating he suggested I should mail them over. Within a few hours I got my answers. I am originally from Germany and as a german I can say it's great for our german automotive industry to have employees like Robert in the team here in US. :-)

• Excellent Experience
    December 17, 2017

We had already been to two other dealerships the same day we stopped by Tynan's. Needless to say it was already late in the day when we arrived and we...re already tired of the typical car shopping experience. Since we had already been to a competing VW dealership, we had an idea what make/model and features we were most interested in. Robert was very friendly and engaging and willing to show us available inventory and provide a test drive. He and his management team went out of their way to find the exact model and feature set we were most interested in and had it delivered as promised the next afternoon. Our closing experience was the least stressful I've every been through. When I arrived to pick up my new Atlas the next day, Robert had it in immaculate condition and provided a very detailed overview of the car and all of its features. He made sure my cell phone was paired with the car's infotainment system so that I had a head start at getting acquainted with all of the car system's functions. Robert was very accommodating at going on a "quick" check out drive with the new car since I hadn't had an opportunity to test drive it the day before. The "quick" check out drive ran a bit longer since we ended up running by Tynan's other location so I could retrieve the toll sticker from my old car. The entire time Robert was always very friendly and accommodating. Robert's level of friendliness, professionalism and service quality at Tynan's was unrivaled by any of the other dealerships we had dealt with. I'd definitely recommend Robert and Tynan's in the future. I'm extremely happy with my new Atlas. Larry Burton

• Wonderful Experience
    December 14, 2017

Starting with Robert, along with everyone else I came into contact with (Taylor Knox & Chris Myers), I couldn???t be happier. Everyone was fantastic &... accomodating. There was a low stress, no pressure approach to this car buying experience. Would recommend the entire Tynan???s team 10 times out of 10!

• I love my car!
    November 22, 2017

When it came time to trade in my beloved Jetta, Hayes took the time to listen to what was important to me, and focus on what I wanted. He educated me ...on options I was unfamiliar with and helped me feel confident in my knowledge and choices. Best of all, he found my car. Everything I wanted wrapped up in one pretty package, and I think he was just as excited as I was! The purchase process was so easy, and service at the dealership has been fantastic. I highly recommend Tynan???s and Hayes to anyone looking to buy a car!

Overall Experience

• Excellent place to buy a car!
    November 19, 2017

We purchased a 2018 Tiguan SE today and could not be more ecstatic. Everyone at the dealership is extremely professional and polite and it was a great... place to do business. A special thank you to the sales manager Scott Wilkinson and salesman Hayes Burton for everything they did to get the deal done.

Tynan's Volkswagen