New 888-275-3175 Dealer Website
Used 888-275-1962 Email Dealer
Service 866-906-3868

Average based on 1140 reviews.
  • WOW! Quick and pleasant Mazda purchase

We had done our research and spoken with several other Mazda dealers in the area before contacting Sill Terhar. We were in search of a dealer who made things easy to understand and offered transparency with their quotes. We requested a quote on a CX-5 Grand Touring base model via their website late in the afternoon and Bill Zimmerer responded promptly with a straightforward quote on a few of the cars he had to offer, and continued the rest of the negotiations with the same prompt and honest approach. So refreshing! He didn't have exactly what we wanted for the interior color, but was able to locate one at another dealer. Within one day we were driving off their lot in the EXACT car we wanted, for the price, APR and trade we wanted. That NEVER happens! No shell game of hidden numbers and hard sell tactics forcing sacrifices for every inch of perceived ground gained in the negotiations. Kelly Frank, the finance and sales manager was impeccably professional, while keeping the transaction fun and quick. Both Bill and Kelly showed us why this dealership is a class act from top to bottom. Bill spent a significant amount of time giving a very thorough tutorial inside the car itself. My previous car was 10 years old, and technology has changed significantly since then, so I really appreciated the attention to detail here. If you're looking for a dealership steeped in integrity, Sill Terhar is it. I would highly recommend them if you're in the market for a Mazda vehicle. I wish I had more cars to buy because it truly was the most pleasant car buying experience to date.

• Great and easy to deal with!

Sales person Greg Johnson worked with us to get the finance approved and also source a vehicle in the color and options we preferred, the whole process took about two weeks which was great, Greg was extremely professional and friendly and made the whole process easy. Picked the car (Volvo XC60) up and have been smiling ever since!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Jason! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Givers not Takers

The Lamborghini dealer was contacted by a hospice nurse taking care of a friend of mine. He is a car lover and the nurse knew this from being with him. She acted own her own and called Sill-Terhar out of the blue. She explained my friends condition and his love of cars. No questions asked a salesman arrived at my friends house in a brand new Lamborghini and took him out on a good ride. The smile on his face was priceless. The action of the nurse and Sill-Terhar sending that car over were over the top and just plain outstanding. The car dealer had nothing to gain from this action. It was a pure action of the heart. I for one will never forget it. These are the kind of people I want to be associated with. I will tell this story every chance I get and when I need a car I know where I am headed. So nice to have a business like this in our community.

We appreciate your wonderful comments of the team here at Sill-TerHar Ford. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service and we are glad you were pleased.

• Recall

Got right in, got right out - love that. got an appointment when I wanted it, what else can you ask for?

• Clean facilities. Friendly, competent employees.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Betty. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

My check engine light came on when I was in Casper on my way home from Montana. When I got home I called Sil-Terhar for an appointment to check it out. I got an appointment for the next day. I thought it was another sparkplug/coil going out but it was a leak in the air conditioning unit. They had the parts needed and got it all fixed. Everyone in the service department are so friendly and that makes it nice for an old lady to go there for all of my service. Also it is nice to have such a friendly man to take me home and then come pick me up when my car was ready. The good service by everyone is appreciated.

• Quck Lane

Your quick lane service department is amazing. They always take care of my car needs and are honest individuals. I recommend them to everyone.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Penny! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• rep was knowledgeable and courteous

service was performed in the amount of time the representative told me by phone to my satisfaction.

• Professional, Honest, and On-time!

The service is always phenomenal at Sill-Terhar Ford. My family has been coming to this location for 30 years. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. The service manager Mitch and Quick lane manger Adam have helped facilitate multiple service and repairs for my families vehicles; there honesty and integrity are the reason we will always come back to Sill-Terhar Ford. My family now lives 30 miles north of this location but will certainly continue to commute and frequent based on the level of professionalism and great service! Thanks for all you do!

• Quick Lane service

I had the oil changed. Service was done as promised and in a timely fashion.

I had the oil changed. Service was done as promised and in a timely fashion.

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

• 2096 F350

Ford needs to have a "recommended service" that remains on the file similar to Volvo. There was something that was recommended on my last visit and there was no record in the file. Everything that was done was done excellently and the staff kept me informed at all times.