Brent Berge's Riverview Toyota

• Great sales experience.

Buying a car is never fun and it takes forever. I always put off buying cars because I dread the dealerships. I had a great sales experience at Berge Toyota and they worked with me to make it as fast as possible and easy. This has to be one of the easiest buying experiences I have had.

• Coustomer

My saleman Milan Lemon , Stephen, and Traci provided excellent service all was very knowledgeable about cars ,performance, and financing I would recommend them to friend and family ,I had a great experience with them.

• Sales consultant feedback

My husband and I highly recommend sales consultant William smith he made us feel very controble doing the transaction of buying our new vehicle , no pressure he explained the features very clear. You plan on buying a new vehicle at brent berge toyota please see William smith super awesome sales consultant

• Don't have one

Brought my new car in for the 10,000 mile service. Had a great experience from start to finish. The service people were great to work with. On a whole if I buy another vehicle I will go there first. It is worth the hour drive.

• Easy to rent first

I wanted to rent a RAV4 hybrid before buying. Unlike most dealerships in the valley, Riverview made it easy to rent.

• horrible experience

In late October I was in the market for a new vehicle. I went into Riverview toyota where I talked to Mr. Dunkelburger. He helped me get through all of the paperwork quickly, even called me the next day to check up on me. But after my purchase is when everything went downhill. Since I bought a used vehicle, they promised to fix the things that were wrong with my truck. Starting with my tailgate. They were supposed to fix the latch, while doing so they left damage to the tailgate. So I called rich in service who I dealt with earlier but he never seemed to give me a call back even when I left him a message and was told he would call me back. After calling many times I finally got a call from the manager Shawn Graham, who then told me he would send a Ding Guy to my house to fix the dentist in my tailgate that they caused. The Ding Guy tried to work it out but it is still visible and he told me he would call the dealership and let them know I was not happy with the result. As of right now they have not contacted me or made things right on their behalf. I recommend you stay away from this dealership due to poor customer service. Never doing business with these people again.

• used truck shopping

Wil Smith was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable about Toyota trucksThank you Wil. Keith and Dana Johanson

• Very Easy

The buying process was made very easy. We have already recommended Riverview to co-workers and friends looking for great service and a fair deal.

• I did not feel pressured

I did not feel pressured into making the purchase. Orlando and Chris were great to work with! They really went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable making in my purchase.

• Excellent

I appreciate the effort Milan John Lemon gave to accommodate my purchase. He was excellent and I recommend him to anyone who wants to buy a vehicle All was good