Brent Berge's Riverview Toyota

Average based on 82 reviews
  • Easy buy

None of the uncomfortable going back and forth with prices. We knew exactly what we were looking for and the exact price before we got to the car lot. Since we knew it was a very competitive price we were happy with it. No stress!!!!!

• Great sales experience.

Buying a car is never fun and it takes forever. I always put off buying cars because I dread the dealerships. I had a great sales experience at Berge Toyota and they worked with me to make it as fast as possible and easy. This has to be one of the easiest buying experiences I have had.

• They made me feel welcome.

They made med feel welcome. Did not pressure me. Explained everything I would get with me new car. Searched hte lot to find something that fit me better Not a thing. I was VERY satisfied. I love my new car.

• Extremely good service!

I went to Riverview to buy a Prius with a specific accessory package. Joshua Degraw provided excellent support for me to acquire the vehicle I wanted, providing excellent sales guidance and expediting the entire process with excellent support from the sales manager and financial rep. My experience with Riverview was superb and I will recommend them to anyone shopping for a Toyota.

• I felt welcome at Riverview Toyota.

They made med feel welcome. Did not pressure me. Explained everything I would get with me new car. Searched hte lot to find something that fit me better.

• 5 Stars

they always go above and beyond we love them this is our 3rd brand new vehicle from them. 5 stars

• Very good!

The over all the Toyota people was very good with us the made us fill very comfortable @ they explained to us we was very happy with the over all @ the salesperson @ manager was great to us @ we would come back to toyota

• Fan-tactic service!

As a buyer, the seller worked great with our wants and desires on our next vehicle. They offered exceptional service before, during and after the sale. Would recommend Riverview to anyone.

• I was well taken care of.

My experience with Riverview Toyota was awesome. They took very good care of me from the minute I walked in the door.

• Best I have been to

I had gone to 2 other Toyota dealers and Riverview Toyota was punctual, very professional, and easy to work with.