Groove Toyota

712 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2020

Worked closely with Mark Lindell to structure one lease and one purchase, with a trade-in. Couldn't be happier with the Rav4 lease and the Highlander purchase.... Finance department was equally helpful. Thanks Mark!

February 14, 2020

I had a really great experience buying a new Tacoma at Groove recently. I worked with Cristo Perales and Lee in finance and found both to be honest and... easy going, low pressure, very informative and professional, this was a much better experience than I have had at other dealers. I generally hate buying cars because I've had some bad experiences in the past, this experience is helping to shift my attitude.

Thank you for your kind words!

• May 15, 2018

Delmar was fantastic!! Best car buying experience we have ever had! The entire process was painless and we enjoyed the excellent customer service and personal... attention to every detail.

January 25, 2020

Cristo Perales at Groove Toyota provided me with exactly what I requested with exceptional professionalism with honesty and integrity. Thank you very much... for all of your help!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience Bob! Cristo takes great care of his guests.

January 21, 2020

I would like to say what a pleasure it was working with Michael Kurtiev my new Ukrainian friend . He went out of his way to personally let me know exactly... what and when my truck was coming. And he was most respectful to me and my wife. It was a great experience that I did not expect! Thanks again and cant wait to buy my next vehicle through you! Jim Goehler USMC

Thank you for letting us know about your truly exceptional experience James!

January 21, 2020

Dealt with Eric on purchasing 2 Tacoma's and he did an excellent job in helping us and providing support, even including being available for the transport.... Would highly recommend Groove Toyota and Eric!!

Thank you for the feedback Rick!

January 14, 2020

Michelle Smith was very personable and made the buying experience pretty awesome. She wasn't pushy, or a typical salesperson, which made the experience... great. There wasn't much of a downside, other than the buying process was long, but with that being written, I don't consider this experience bad.

Thank you for your kind words Eric! Michelle is one of our best. We are always working on ways to streamline the buying experience. I am sorry for ...the delay you experienced.

January 10, 2020

We searched for a low miles 2018 Toyota RAV4 for a couple months. Even had an auto buyer in another state searching for us. A very low miles 2018 came... up on several search sites at Groove Toyota. It was just what we were hoping for (model XLE, color, super low miles, assessories, non-smoker, clean, etc.). Macy, the online sales rep at Groove, filled us in on additional information and kept us informed on the vehicles availability until the weekend when we could get to Denver to test drive it. The test drive was easy and we felt trusted by the dealer to take it out on the road. The negotiations process went well and we got a reasonable price, especially for such a low mileage and super clean vehicle. Very happy with the RAV4 and overall experience at the dealer.

Thank you for letting us know!

January 8, 2020

Great shopping experience. I never once felt like I was pushed into buying a vehicle I didn’t want. Karen Andersen was helpful with finding the vehicle... that I was looking for. If you’re looking for a vehicle go to groove.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what a great job Karen did for you! Thank you and congratulations on your new car.

December 31, 2019

Karen was a delight to work with and we were pre-approved through a buying and loan program. She had 2 cost effective choices ready. I do not think adding... a series of extended warranty choices at the financing stage is the best procedure, and we opted out. We are pleased with Karen, the other staff, and the vehicle value.

Thank you for your kind words Jeff!