• Purchasing used vehicle from Macy at Groove Toyota

Very helpful, friendly, and knowledgable. The process of finding the vehicle, getting an appointment, and the final steps of finance all went very smoothly and really did not take long. Macy is very personable and was of great service helping us find the perfect vehicle.

Hi Ryan, It means the world to us that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business! Our goal is to make your experience both enjoyable & easy. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! Please feel free to reach out should any questions or concerns ever arise, we are here as a resource for you! Welcome to the Groove Family!

• Buyer

Wow! What a great experience we had buying our new Highlander. I hate shopping for a new vehicle - it is very stressful for me. Our sales person, Michelle Smith, was great to work with. There was no pushing us into anything we knew we didn't want and she was very patient we all our questions, and there were a lot. And the front desk people were great to us as well.

• Flexible hours

Macy made the purchase easy and was flexible about coming in on his off day to close the deal.

• Awesome experience!

I was nervous about buying a new car coming into Groove today. Lucas Hutchinson was great!! He was super helpful, friendly and informative, while catering the car buying experience to my particular needs. I will definitely recommend Lucas to my friends and family.

• Purchase

I purchased a used f-150 today and I have to say it was a pleasant experience! Josh helped me every step of the way. He was patient with me and answered all of my questions. I've purchased 3 vehicles before from different dealerships and none compare to Groove Toyota! Best customer service! Mark was exellent as well!! You guys rock!!! Thanks for the great experience!! Will definitely be back in the future!!!

• Fantastic experience

Michelle did a great job getting me into the car that I wanted. I'm so excited to take it home!

• Great experience

Everything was easy and no pressure. Overall the experience was good for car buying.

• Great Experience!

Lucas and Mark made my car buying experience so painless and quick! I felt cared for and was able to go over all of my fears with them and feel very secure with my purchase! Highly recommend them! Cheers!

• Hybrid RAV

Quick and easy! Thanks for your help Lucas Hutchinson!

Quick and easy! Thanks for your help Lucas Hutchinson!

• Thanks zach

Bought my 2017 Highlander from Zach Vose. Pleasure no hard sell. Only emailed me as I asked. Stopped by multiple times before I bought and Zach was a professional each time Thank you for the ease of purchase Kimberlee