Groove Toyota

New (720) 414-6038 (720) 414-6038
Used (720) 408-2736 (720) 408-2736
Service (720) 457-1765 (720) 457-1765

2021 Toyota Tacoma and sales team

Marlon was very helpful and honest with us during the process. He explained how long it would be to get out desired car and he was on the money. Great experience and a great vehicle.

Great buying experience!

I had a wonderful car buying experience at Groove Toyota. Patty Koebele and I conversed via email about a specific car I was interested in, and she was very responsive and helpful. I set up an appointment to see the car and ended up buying the car that day. Patty made the buying experience super easy, very clear and upfront, and set my mind at ease. I appreciate how Patty and everyone at Groove kept the process moving and had me out with my new car in a couple hours. I would highly recommend Groove, and especially Patty. Thanks!

4Runner TRD Pro

I just bought a 2021 TDR Pro 4runner from Sean Kelsen this month over at Groove Toyota. He made the experience easy for me during COVID by being constantly available and easy to communicate with. Currently, I'm working from home and always on Zoom calls, so it was nice to text with Sean and walk through the process and details before coming in for an easy delivery. 10/10

Salesperson Sean

Sean was very knowledgeable and friendly He suggested we test drive a highlander when we came in looking for a 4Runner and we ended up buying the Highlander that day

Brian

Bought two cars from Groove and have all my cars serviced at Groove. Excellent dealership. Great, knowledgeable, competent employees. Recommend this dealer to all my friends.

New Tundra

I worked with John Soto to purchase a new tundra. John was great always upfront with me and did an outstanding job. Very pleased with the overall process and Groove Toyota teams was great.

Dealer response

Thank you Brian! John Soto is a customer service expert.

1.0

Terrible experience- don't believe the website

Website showed 10 available trucks- not true- there were NONE available. Emailed dealer the day before we drove down to look at the vehicles- set up an appointment- they knew what truck we wanted to look at- nothing was said in the email that they did not have any of the trucks available. Colossal waste of our time.

Dealer response

Ann, I apologize for the poor experience. Inventory is an issue at the moment. We are instructing sales people to be very clear about vehicles that are reserved with deposits. Please call Chad Leach at 303.789.6535 to discuss your concerns.

Fantastic Customer Service

Delmar was a pleasure to work with. He was helpful and prompt in every way. He provided a smooth and straight-forward buying experience and I am in love with my new car.

Awesome Experience

What an incredible experience. I bought a 2021 RAV4 and Matt was very thorough in explaining the features and buying process. The atmosphere of this dealership is definitely all about family. I loved it!

4.5

Made it Right in the End

We purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle. The car has been great thus far. The reason for the 4 star is that when we purchased the vehicle, it was heavily smoked in and they masked it with so much spray it made our eyes water for weeks. Still working on getting the smell out. Second the windshield had a chip in it that was not caught during the inspection. We also did not see it during the test drive. We purchased the car, took it home, the windshield froze over night and when we defrosted it (heated quickly) the chip caused a hairline crack across the windshield. We contacted Groove and at first the refused to replace the windshield, after a few negative reviews left online, the manager got in touch and the replaced at no charge. We appreciated the responsiveness and in the end it was handled great, but it shouldn't take reviews to get action.