Bob Maxey Ford of Howell

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 811 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 18, 2016

Service was great, got in and out with a lease quickly

May 6, 2018

I was trying to work with one of there salesman and he was refusing to work with me, so I went to a different dealer. That is the great thing about bu...ying a new truck, there is plenty of competition.

Mr. Smith We sincerely appreciate your interest in our vehicle, especially being almost 1,500 plus miles from us. We do apologize tha...t we could not come to an agreement on price with you and we hope that you at least did find what you were looking for from a dealer closer to you. If we can do anything for you in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.

April 4, 2018

Bought a nice car but it didnt have floor mats. Salesman, Kenny, PROMISED he would have them in the mail to me that following Monday. Almost 2 weeks w...ent by all the while getting the run around. They had a handful of cars like mine in their lot but Kenny "couldnt send any when the manager was in". When I called and spoke with Brian (sales manager), he and Kenny basically called me a liar and said it is "common" for cars to be missing floor mats. That's news to me! After our phone call and me reminding them my word of mouth is worth more than money, they magically found floor mats for me. Nice cars on their lot but wont recommend them to anyone due to their poor customer service.

March 17, 2018

First impression was 3 salesman standing outside an out of the 3 men Steve came over and helped me out. He asked what I was looking for and showed me ...what they had. But he basically read my mind 2013 focus ST. He never pushed me into purchases but also very kindly showed me more after the ST. The transaction was very smooth and fast. Answered all of my questions . Very nice guy GO SEE STEVE AZAR .

Josh, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we ...will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

January 5, 2018

This is the 3rd vehicle we purchased from Bob Maxey Ford. Our sales person was Kenny Ostin who is great. He got us a good deal on a 2015 Ford Edge. H...e is very personable as well as professional.

November 28, 2017

Went in looking at a 2009 Fusion, was met by Greg H. talked, test drove, I asked about fixing or replacing the windshield which was scratched badly an...d Greg said NP. We talked a little more and didn't get the price I was looking for so I left after a nice conversation. Received a call the next day from Greg saying come on in the manager has a deal for me but we could not discuss on the phone. So I go back in and bring my daughter who I was helping look for a car. Greg says that the manager knocked the price down $1000, which was my offer the day earlier! She test drives likes the car, I ask again about the windshield and Greg says no can do the price is rock bottom. I say thank you very much for your time, but not interested in buying a car I have to put a windshield in. I'm not out the door 5 minutes when my phone rings and it's Greg saying OK to replacing the windshield if I buy today. Okay fine, let me call my daughter to confirm as she left for work earlier. I get her OK, call Greg back to buy and he says, hey someone is coming to look at it? He will call me back after? He calls me 3 hours later and says they sold it? I told Greg I can always buy another car, but you can't get your character back after doing something like this. Greg throws the manager under the bus as it's not his fault. This is unfortunate because this would have been my 3rd car purchased over the last 8 years at BM, but now I will go elsewhere. I would not recommend the used car guys (dept.) to anyone.

November 20, 2017

I brought a used Ford Escape during the tent sale at the end of Oct 2017. Mitchell showed me the car and all the features. He helped me with the buyi...ng process. If I every buy another car, I will try Bob Maxey Ford in Howell first because Mitchell made everything so easy . No pressure to buy like other dealerships I have gone to in the past.

Marcia, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you are enjoying your new Escape, and please don't... hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything that we can do for you!

September 27, 2017

After countless searches for a vehicle in various states, Bob Maxey Ford in Howell, MI, provided the perfect vehicle. Kenny Ostin was who I dealt wit...h, and what an extremely fair, professional, and personable guy he is....not only him, but his sales team as well, who I witnessed dealing with other customers. I received a very great deal on my purchased vehicle and the process was the smoothest I've ever experienced in car buying.

Al, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happ...y to assist you! Safe travels!

September 14, 2017

We had a great experience! I would recommend working with Greg Harakas to anybody.

We really appreciate your feedback! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

September 4, 2017

I had an exceptional shopping experience when I bought a van from Maxey Ford this summer. After explaining to Mitch, my used car salesperson, that I ...wanted a van that I could camp in, he knew exactly which vehicle to recommend. He had me test drive a van on the lot that was similar to what he was recommending so that I could get a feel for the type of vehicle he thought I needed. He then contacted other dealers to find the exact model he thought would serve my needs and he got it to his lot and finished the paperwork in time for me to use it for a camping trip I had already had planned. He answered all my questions and guided me away from other models I thought I might like. He explained why he did not think they would be the best for me and then gave me a complete tour of the van that I did buy. While I highly recommend working with Mitch, all the employees I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. I love my van and look forward to many wonderful camping adventures. Karen Keaton

We hope you are enjoying your new van! Please let us know if you have any additional questions and thank you again for choosing Bob Maxey Ford of Howe...ll, Inc.!

Bob Maxey Ford of Howell