• Fantastic

Service was great, got in and out with a lease quickly

Service was great, got in and out with a lease quickly

• No Service after the Sale

The car buying experience was great, however the service requests shortly after were disregarded and never fulfilled.

It sounds like your visit here at Bob Maxey Ford of Howell did not live up to our expectations?which is not what we like to hear. Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care ?and direct, honest feedback from our clients like you is imperative in helping us do that. Please give us a call at (517) 545-5700 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Box Maxey Ford Service Call

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

My Mustang was clean and ready to go when I returned to Bob Maxey Ford, and checkout was quick and easy. The car is running awesome with my new parts!

• great service

my experience at your dealership was good i had a small problem with the title work but your staff was really fast to handle the problem i have no complaints about anything at your dealership

• Happy customer

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Stephen! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

My salesman Mitchell was really nice and friendly. . He listened to me and did everything in his power to make my buying experience good. Thanks Mitchell for everything

• Oil Change

Oil change and tire rotation. As always well done. Wash job left alittle to be desired...but overall great job.

• Great Place to buy a new car.

I had a great experience working with Tina and Julie. I have already told 3 people about Bob Maxey and my Escape.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Bob Maxey Ford of Howell, Inc.! We hope to see you again down the road!

• Mrs Baird

2014 Escape - good service and fast. Waiting room clean and nice to sit in - they took care of my car quickly and I didn't have to wait long. They washed my car and I was on my way home in about an hour.

• Great service

I took my vehicle in for service. It was promptly repaired with professionalism.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Bob Maxey Ford of Howell, Inc.! It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

• Great sales

I purchased f350 super duty platinum. I love the truck, from sales to services, I am extremely happy. I will buy from them again.