AutoNation Dodge Ram Arapahoe

333 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 12, 2019

The sales people were great. Super nice and friendly.

Steve, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to giv...e us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 10, 2019

Bought my Ram 3500 here August of 2016. Buying process was fair and overall good. I have done all of my maintenance with them and the service has always... been excellent! One of the times it was going to take quite a while due to recalls etc so they gave me a ride home and came and picked me up when it was ready. My most recent visit had a recall plus I had them do the oil change, fuel filters, etc. I set up an appointment and unlike most places these days they do their very best to stay on schedule. I appreciate their good service.

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Brian! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

• January 11, 2016

Just bought a Ford Edge from Patrick Jones. He was very helpful as went out of his way to help us get a car that we thought we couldn't afford. .. thanks... Patrick !!!

December 10, 2019

Learned long ago if your using a quick lane at any dealership, show up when they open. Only if you plan on waiting. I was there 20 mins early and 4th in... line. I was out in just over an hour. Diesel service takes a bit longer. Treated well and they let me have my dog inside because it was 20 degrees out. Very polite and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll cons...ider us again in the future! Take care!

December 9, 2019

Very Professional courteous and informative. Left messages as to status of its Weed parts. After receiving the parts scheduled for immediate installation.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a response, Michael! If you ever need more help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

December 4, 2019

I would not go to this place they're unorganized ,managers do not manage the facility very well?

Hi Joshua, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at AutoNation Dodge Ram Arapahoe take our reviews very seriously. If you'd like, pl...ease contact our General Manager at (888) 534-1622. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

November 28, 2019

Sean, my sales associate, was informative and attentive throughout. Followed up on the phone - no sales stuff, just an effort to make sure my needs were... being met. Overall, one of the best car buying deals I've ever done.

Donn, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your kind review; we are hap...py to pass along your comments to Sean here at AutoNation Dodge Ram Arapahoe and acknowledge his hard work and dedication! Congratulations on your new car! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

November 20, 2019

I am reluctant to share a negative review. That being said the service department was not a good experience; lacking even the basic in customer service,... not returning phone calls, not making the correct repair, and repairing things that didn't need to be. In order to get the service department to return calls I went to the general manager which did yield results. After 4 attempts, and a free oil change as compensation, for my inconvenience, the work was completed. Which for me that is 4 round trips of 160 miles. I kept returning obviously so the work could get done and to try and establish a relationship with the service department. Autonation has not earned my loyalty. I do think they have good people in the service department, but the execution is wholly lacking. The buying experience was excellent and in fact I referred a friend of mine who bought a vehicle too. Unfortunately he too experienced similar problems with the service department.

Hi Gregory, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at AutoNation Dodge Ram Arapahoe take our reviews very seriously. We care about al...l our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our management would like to speak with you at (888) 534-1622 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

November 19, 2019

I bought a new Ram 3500. The sales manager was extremely helpful in not only finding the truck I wanted but did it in a timely manner. The sales person,... Wendel, was very knowledgeable and described the new features very well. Overall this was the best experience that I have ever had in buying a new vehicle.

Hello Ronald, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! We strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a pos...itive experience at AutoNation Dodge Ram Arapahoe. Thank you so much for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Wendel and the team here at AutoNation Dodge Ram Arapahoe! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, AutoNation Dodge Ram Arapahoe

November 18, 2019

Poor communication, poor quality assurance, had to repair again what was repaired 18K miles ago. Had to return the following week (100 mile one way drive)... to fix the tailgate so I could open it after repairing the back up camera. Ignored by service rep, had to talk with another. No apology for the error. I could go on but to what point other than to say some customer service training, QA checks and some service recovery changes are in order here. It's no Lexus dealership.

David, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would l...ove to talk with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (888) 534-1622 -- we hope to hear from you soon.