• Great Experience

The salesman was excellent and took the time to test drive a couple of cars that I was looking at for my daughter. Made sure after the sale, that we received the extra keys and service manual. Made sure the service we agreed upon was completed. I was very pleased and would buy a car from them again.

• Car maintenance

Fast service. Never felt pressure about diagnostic work needed.

Fast service. Never felt pressure about diagnostic work needed.

• Great buying experience!

Outsranding service! Great sales people, no pressure, very knowledgeable. I'm very happy with my new Toyota Camry!

• ?????

got the vehicle i wanted for the price i wanted with no hassle.

got the vehicle i wanted for the price i wanted with no hassle.

• AutoNation Service

Service was great as always. Staff was respectful of my time, and checkout was smooth

• Evaluation review

I am, as always, so grateful for the wonderful service and care I receive when I bring my car in for servicing. Jez DiPaolo is the service manager who orchestrates the care of my car and does an outstanding job!

• Satisfied

When I first arrived for my 5:30 appointment there were people on the phone and I was ignored. After a few mins of standing there on person asked if I have been helped. After saying "no" the person asked someone to help me. That person said they were busy. Finally a guy from the service desk came up to me and helped me. He was fantastic, very friendly and helpful. I would give him five stars!

• Always great service

Professional and kind service, won't go anywhere else!

Professional and kind service, won't go anywhere else!

• Mr flores

It was a speedy prosses well explained and very friendly knowledgeable staff

It was a speedy prosses well explained and very friendly knowledgeable staff

• 65000 mile service

This dealership makes getting your car serviced very pleasant. They are very thorough.