AutoNation Toyota Scion Arapahoe

Used 888-473-7389 Email Dealer
Service 866-483-1018

Average based on 550 reviews
  • Great Experience

The salesman was excellent and took the time to test drive a couple of cars that I was looking at for my daughter. Made sure after the sale, that we received the extra keys and service manual. Made sure the service we agreed upon was completed. I was very pleased and would buy a car from them again.

• Positive experience

I have an auto repairs phobia, and they were professional, friendly and put me at ease from the start.

• Great Service!

As always my experience was fantastic! I am in and out quickly, my car is clean and I feel like the attention to the details is always there. Many Thanks Michael

• Todd dwyer

Todd was awesome, went out of his way to help me with my needs, and get the deal done where I felt comfortable with it

• Retired

The Service Department at Toyota Autonation on Arapahoe is to me what makes this the place to buy or service your vehicle. My service advisor for years has been Chris Ledbetter and he has been informative, reliable and so trustworthy that my sons actually drive down to Denver from Greeley to have their cars serviced.

• Toyota Sienna

Very positive! Everyone at the dealership was very professional and courteous.

Very positive! Everyone at the dealership was very professional and courteous.

• RAV4!

Cameron was wonderful! She is very personable and honest.

Cameron was wonderful! She is very personable and honest.

• Auto Nation Arapahoe

Went in to lease a Toyota Tundra, very smooth process. Love the truck.

Went in to lease a Toyota Tundra, very smooth process. Love the truck.

• Great Car Buying Experience

I recently purchased a new RAV4 through AutoNation. After researching multiple dealers in the metro area Dragos and AutoNation were able to offer the most competitive price. AutoNation and Dragos were great to work with and made the process of buying a new car as painless as possible.

• Arapahoe Toyota - great experience

One of the easiest experiences I've ever had buying a car. Everyone was so friendly and the buying process was low pressure.