Audi Denver

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(303) 795-1100 (303) 795-1100

Alex Occhionero

Luke my salesman was very professional and did everything in his power to make the experience efficient and seamless.

Dealer response

Alex - thank you for taking the time to review Audi Denver! We're pleased to hear that Luke was such a pleasure to work with during your sales process. Congrats on your new vehicle!

3.5

Top Notch Service. Sales - not so much

There was a B7 RS4 listed for sale. I spoke with Errol Wade (the owner of the car), he attempted to force my hand that I had to buy the vehicle that day 8/8/20 for his to sell it. I understand that he likes his car. 2 days later (8/10/20) I got a call from Jeremy Forcier letting me know that the car was still for sale, I asked the appropriate questions regarding the condition. He gave me the run around for several hours, only to call me back to tel me that the listing was pulled down. Again, that’s fine, but don’t waste time if the car is not available anymore so that I don’t make plans to leave work early to drive to the dealer to look at the car. Good thing I didn’t. However, the service department at Audi Denver is top notch. They really handle the service with care and arrange a ride for you if the repair will take a while.

Dealer response

Our team strives to provide friendly and professional service for all customers and I apologize for what you experienced. It sounds like there may have been some miscommunication among our team and I am sorry for your frustrations. I will address these concerns with the right people so we can work towards improving for the future. If you would like to share any additional feedback, please call Spencer Webb, our General Sales Manager, at 720-283-5144. Thank you.

Audi SQ5

Really enjoyed great experience - team oriented approach

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive review of Audi Denver! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Car Service

The customer service team was polite, helpful, and communication was easy.

Dealer response

It was our pleasure to make your service visit friendly and straightforward, Annalise! Thank you for trusting Audi Denver with your business!

Matt Daniel was awesome....

Matt went the extra mile for us in every endeavor. Thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you for reviewing Audi Denver and for giving a shout out to Matt! We're grateful to have earned your five-stars!

Service

Easy in and out. Service team is excellent. Tim and Julia were great to deal with.

Dealer response

Hi Chris, it made our day to see that Tim and Julia made the right impression during your recent service visit. We're so grateful to have you as an Audi Denver customer!

New Car

I had such a great experience. Jay Whitaker help me pick out the perfect car me.I was already frustrated with trying to get a new car and had been to other dealerships and the sales people were less than happy to try and help me. He was very informative with Audi and went over all the buttons after I purchased my car and followed up with me after I got it. I would definitely go back there again.

Dealer response

Hi Melissa, thank you for taking the time to review the experience you had at Audi Denver. Our team is dedicated to finding the best option for customers and we are thrilled to hear that Jay hit the mark! We hope you are enjoying your car and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Great Dealer Experience

Mark is an exceptional salesman and made the overall experience easy, efficient and helpful.

Dealer response

We’re lucky to have you as a customer, Robert! It's so great to hear that Mark helped you have a happy car-buying experience. Thank you for coming to Audi Denver!

thanks

thanks for all the hard work repairing my vehicle.

Dealer response

Matt, thank you for the five stars! It was our pleasure to help you out here at Audi Denver. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to come back and see us again!

Buying Our New Q3

It was a good buying experience and actually was fairly quick. Sonny was great and so was Monica.

Dealer response

Thanks for leaving us a review, Richard! We will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with Sonny, Monica and the rest of our Audi Denver team.